Why Can’t Houses of Worship Just be Off Limits?

Lol, unfortunate example for you.

Hump that flag :man_facepalming:

Well it’s not since i admitted to isolated incidents like right in my post and everything

How is it unfortunate? Newark burned tot eh ground what vigilante groups popped up to prevent Detroit from burning down

Several times….

Wait you didn’t actually read this…. You just posted the link. Hahaha that’s great.

And today?

2019 but close enough

You are confounding guardian Angel type groups with what @Smyrna was predicting. On purpose too.

That’s a tank.

…or maybe you should look in the mirror and say that to yourself but insert the words “not recognizing”.

Ok deal. Were you talking about unarmed vigilante groups patrolling the streets with whistles?

Be honest.

Did I write the title and story?

No you sure as heck didn’t read it. They are describing a guardian Angel type of group.

They weren’t armed with whistles. Armed with guns and looking to make a citizens arrest, yeah that falls under the definition of vigilante.

I’m speaking of law abiding citizens, applying their right to protect their property and it’s due to their love of their home.

Using what?

What ever force is necessary to accomplish that goal…but in a legal manner that’s protected by our Constitution.

Ok the Detroit 300 are clearly armed. Working with cops. But yes that’s an example.

Right so violence. You are describing violence.

Again by the way. Odd that.

I am describing self defense. Again…you’re not discerning the difference and it appears to be purposefully, hence my comment…look in the mirror.

Wait hang on a second. Lol. What you mean constitution? What does the constitution have to do with their actions. Their non government actors…. You constitutionalists won’t even read it.