Why aren't more news outlets picking up on how the moral support for Trump since being ill is climbing?

Food for thought.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/covid-19-pandemic-paradox-2020-has-fewer-deaths-five-years-prior-454418

Not so deadly…dangerous…not deadly.

:no_entry_sign:

…and almost half are from nursing homes. Are you listening? Almost half of all reported COVID deaths happened in nursing homes. What this implies to me, is that those in charge of nursing homes were totally irresponsible in how they handled their responsibilities. It’s so bad, Governor Cuomo and other states have instituted a ban against being able to sue them for their negligence. This is in part, to cover their own irresponsible leadership.

Applying common sense to minimize the spread of this virus was what was necessary. Shutting down our economy was not and has resulted in trillions of dollars of debt…that will now be laid on the backs of US citizens that haven’t even been born yet.

Whitmer signs executive order designed to protect nursing home residents, staff

WWJ News 4 days ago

Four ■■■■■■■ days ago. What the ■■■■ !!!

The article doesn’t say that at all.

What do you have next for us, Bob?

Lower mortality in 2020 than previous 5 years is not so deadly.

If the virus had killed 200,000 on top of the average mortality…It would be much more frightening.

:man_shrugging:t2:

They only compared the first 3 months of the year, ending on March 20. Since then there have been 10’s of thousands of excess deaths.

https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/static-reports/mortality-surveillance/excess-mortality-in-england-week-ending-18-Sep-2020.html

There it is. It’s coming back. I knew it.

Is it?

Trump’dib.

Even for an honest, citizen friendly politician?

Close in shot…how many were there? Really?

Any.

Devotion is not republican or democratic.

Between Pareto and Machiavelli, Chandakya and realpolitik, there’s a case that human power nodes are with us until we are more or less than human.

Politics is about advantage, about winning, about getting rules that shape futurity. Sometimes with scope, often to parochial ends.

Devotion advantages one man only; it equates his interest with the state, with the community in force, and with all possible futures. It is servile. It is a short-cut to the production of tyrannies.

That was Bernie Sanders first public event since the epidemic began. Attendance was capped to ensure appropriate social distancing. He was pretty prophetic…

“Maybe some Republicans will make fun of us for this event. We limited attendance. We, as you can see spaced out. No one was let in without wearing a mask,” Sanders said, referring to Saturday’s event. “That’s what we believe. And I think we’re right on that.”

Pretty amazing that despite the recent outbreak within the Trump camp people will still find fault and even antagonize prevention measures.

1 Like

Trump is so much more the Baron Harkonnen.

2 Likes

I know. I also just knew “Trump’dib” would draw you to the honey.

1 Like

Trumpism is the mind-killer.

2 Likes

He IS the Trumpsatz Haderach!

1 Like

The Tweeter has awakened!

2 Likes

LOL. Who knew spice melange would be Adderall and instead of blue Eyes of Ibad you get orange Skin of Spraytan?

2 Likes

I could go all day with this bit but instead I’ll just say thanks to you and tzu for making my morning amusing. :slight_smile:

1 Like