Why are you voting for Trump?

I like how you acknowledged the goalposts are moved. We were told trump would get us involved in wars when he was elected. Now its how many wars are going on. Good eye on catching that.

1 Like

He was supposed to be a hothead and a chicken hawk.

Instead he struck a masterful balance in an area that requires it most.

2 Likes

Yeah. Having a subsidized air conditioner wouldn’t affect my vote, but there you go…

Nope…I will not. Know why? Cuz you ain’t got the guts to back up your accusation. You are an excellent liberal. :joy:

You guys are just too easy. :sleeping:

:rofl:

:rofl:

There always will be. Freedom doesn’t come cheap.

That, and sending the neocons back to their true home.

1 Like

Everyone else’s money grows on trees, right?

That is the cherry on top for me. Finally those showing their true colors. Makes me wonder how many times they may have thrown the election just to get their side to win.

Oh, and lets not forget the judiciary. That alone, without any of the other reasons, would be enough to vote for Trump for 4 more years.

3 Likes

FOSTA and SESTA

You’re right. I forgot about that. :+1:

Subsidized gas and oil is just fine, though?

2 Likes

So you are not going to or not going to vote for Trump because of subsidized gas and oil?

Trite bromides?

For you, perhaps.

For the rest of folks, not so much.

In 2016 I voted for Trump because I thought the system needed some shaking up and that constitutional checks & balances would stop him from going too far afield.

He shook things up all right but I was wrong about the checks & balances. It won’t happen again.

I’m not the one that dissed subsidized energy.

Nor was that the question asked of you.

then you’ll have no problem identifying specifically where he’s “gone too far”.