Why are people with private security guards promoting "defund the police"?

Woke Hollywood stars are promoting the idea to defund the police in retaliation for the killing of George Floyd:

Is a coincidence that they all can afford to have private security guards and to live in gated communities?

Perhaps they can demand that their communities open the gates and put up signs saying “proudly gun free AND security free” showing that they really believe in the value of zero police protection?

A similar idea was promoted a few years ago with limited success:

They’re also offering bail for “protestors”.

This should turn out well!

Most of the Hollywood crew needs to move to Canada or another country that wants them. Some like alec baldwin have been promising for years, yet he remains here hurling racial epithets and making unfunny “comedy”.

We should cut their taxes even more so they can afford to hire more security guards which they’ll send down to guard the rest of us. Y’know, in a kind of trickledown effect.

7 Likes

Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes!

There was the example of the ESPN reporter who cheered violent protestors burning buildings but freaked out with some tried to get into his gated community.

My observation is that people who are cheering looting and burning are fine with it until their own homes and property are threatened.

Defunding the police is simply a way for rich people to claim that they are woke while risking the lives of average people who can’t afford their own security.

1 Like

Imagine the fun we would all have designing our own mad max vehicles and weaponry once the police is gone.

Oh yeah…and those ■■■■■■■■ that have slighted me in the past. Or that attractive girl that ignored you.

Yep…it would be a wild wild west. Oh the fun we will have.

As for rich people…they won’t be able to access their wealth because their cities will be plunged into darkness.

Yep…the fun we all would have.

Because they live in a fantasy world. They are completely out of touch with reality. If they really wanted to help, they would shop, dine and spend their money in inner city neighborhoods. But they won’t. But they would rather tell the world how to live from the safety of their private castles.

I can’t argue with that.

Hollywood celebs are stepping up.

1 Like

Trickle down safety!

I like it!

Talk about hypocrisy!

Maybe she should have called someone with a SAG card?

Or a trespass worker

1 Like

Where’s Chuck’s security?
LOL https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1308484071765479427?s=20
••WARNING•• language could be offensive to some.

I guess Chuck is more used to have libs clapping like seals for him instead of being heckled.