Why are governments withholding COVID data?

There was a family party where everyone was vaccinated and everyone later tested positive or had symptoms consistent with Omicron.

1 Like

I was vaccinated and my wife who was vaccinated got COVID from me.

Yes, there are plenty of examples like that. As noted in an earlier thread there have been major outbreaks at fully vaccinated college campuses. The vaccines do little to nothing to stop the spread of Omicron.

There may be other information in the CDC data that would raise serious questions about the performance of the vaccinations. There have been reports that death rates went way up in 2021 for younger adults. Deaths from COVID and fentanyl do not explain the full increase. Possible explanations include hidden COVID deaths, deaths from aftereffects of COVID, or vaccine-related deaths. Knowing the timing of the death relative to COVID infection and any vaccinations is important to sorting what happened.

1 Like

How many people have died because the Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccines required that no approved treatments for COVID existed. That meant that anti-clotting drugs were not approved treatments for COVID.

A new analysis indicates that hundreds of thousands of lives were unnecessarily lost as a result of the failure to approve drug treatments. More data could confirm this analysis, which may be another explanation of why the CDC is doing its best to hide the data.

That’s a different issue than whether or not to vaccinate.

I’ll forego any opinions on alternative treatments for fear some may take it as medical advice, and I’m not a doctor.

Yes, vaccinations and treatments should be separate medical issues, but politically and legally they are tied together.

If the FDA had found there were effective treatments against COVID using existing drugs, then they could not have issued an Emergency Use Authorization for the vaccines under existing rules. If 50-75% of COVID deaths are as a result of treatable clotting problems, then existing drugs could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

The FDA potentially killed hundreds of thousands of Americans by denying them life-saving treatments rather than changing the rules. FDA’s actions were followed by other countries, so even more people may have died needlessly outside the US.

Perhaps these kinds of questions are why the CDC has been slow-walking release of the COVID data.

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with the rule/regulation about effective treatments vs. emergency use vaccinations. It does make sense that you wouldn’t provide emergency authorization if there were other, already tested effective treatments. With other treatments available I can understand waiting for a fully authorized vaccine.

If they had done that Trump’s Operation Warp Speed would have been a failure