Why are Democrats erasing homosexuals?

I’d love to see Kamala Harris defend this on the national stage against Ron Desantis in a debate. This could be the one thing that causes the Dems to lose in a historic fashion.

Hegemony applies to party culture as well.

Uh why didn’t you just provide the link to support your OP? I have no idea what you are talking about.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing: lol

He’s totally gone off the deep end. He’s now full anti-gay.

Yeah. I saw that. His new marks seem to be Conservative Catholics.

Didn’t see that coming.

The entire left is anti gay now. Current viewpoint is that you shouldn’t judge people by their genitals. There are no more lesbians, only nine lesbian bars in the whole country, because the new rage is non binary. Lesbian group holding a festival caught major flak for not inviting trans women. They just wanted to hook up in the woods and were told it was bigoted not to invite people with penises. That’s exclusionary now. And you are a TERF if you say otherwise.

I would counter that the Left is not anti-gay … parts of the Left are beyond gay. Just gay is somewhat passé. It is yesterday’s news. Gay isn’t gay enough … but it’s still gay and it’s still a focal point for much Leftwing advocacy in our society.

2 Likes

It is adorable how desperately you’re trying to position trans women and lesbians as opponents.

What are you talking about? Are you talking about Michfest?

1 Like

There’s bound to be internal conflicts when every group associated with the left is comprised of angry bitter jealous radicals.

8 Likes

This is the only link I could find, but there’s dozens of stories about conflict between lesbians and transwomen. If you notice, even the term “lesbian” is falling out of favor and “queer” is everywhere again:

I bet they all - regardless of what they call themselves- still get thrown off roofs where Sharia is law. Their behavior will speak louder than any lexicon shenanigans.

PS. If you are a prog (and especially if you happen to live in Canada) don’t gas light me with “oh… Sharia only tells people how to dress and how to grill their kabobs.” I know better. So does everyone else who matters.

2 Likes

Men who find men “adorable” are obviously biased in this topic.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Michfest - which is not a lesbian festival, but a second-wave feminist festival that’s trans-exclusionary policies have been roundly rejected by pretty much every LGBT organization on the planet.

Also, a festival that ended 6 years ago.

I take it you think TERF’s are irrelevant?

I think that they’re wrong.

And also a tiny minority of both feminists in general, and the wider population as a whole.

Why do you think TERFs take the position that they do? Do you understand their rationale?

1 Like

Intersectionality exists for a reason.

4 Likes

How dare they be able to take just one day to only be amongst each other, without a bunch of penis-waving posers pissing on their parade.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Congratulations on discovering that queer folks have divisions too. Wait til you find out about bisexuals.

1 Like