Who's Setting The Agenda For The Democratic Party?

Laptops are still reasonably popular.

Allan

Trend is pretty clearly moving away from them.

The facts are different than your opinion.

Allan

1 Like

How many or what percent of those laptops have 5g?

Not many.

Allan

That aged well.

2 Likes

That aged well too.

2 Likes

Oops.

1 Like

Didn’t.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

Really well…

1 Like

Funny thing…when I talked about upcoming political realignment even before Trump was nominated back in 2016…remember the reaction I got from forum libs…they know who they are. They all poopoo it and laugh and said I was crazy.

Well here article from AXIOS

Shifts in the demographics of the two parties’ supporters — taking place before our eyes — are arguably the biggest political story of our time.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/14/republicans-democrats-hispnanic-voters

AXIOS is not a right wing source…it’s more of center.

Now take that libs for laughing and criticizing what I seen back then.

Hell I’ve mention it back when Romney was running, it’s why I supported Newt. Country was ripe then for a realignment. Too bad we had to wait so long.

1 Like

Harvard Law-1987. Jewish.

Yes, you called it.

That’s a great article.

2 Likes

Thanks Sneak…I bumped old OP of mine that I started in 2018. Wish we had old forum now.

1 Like

mission accomplished.

cancer removed.

Allan

So no comments from forum libs here that ridiculed when I mention political realignment.

Not pat on the back…Conan I doubt you but you call it long before realignment was even though of. Long before pundits even though let alone talked about it.

2 Likes

Seems quiet in here…maybe because libs can’t admit just how wrong they are. :thinking:

2 Likes

how were the liberals members of hannity forum wrong? perhaps you can share that.

Allan

They were all wrong…every damn one of em.

2 Likes