Who will be president on January 21, 2021?

it was a sincere question. it may have seemed silly to you because your were posting nonsense, evidently

keep up the good work

The thing in Wisconsin doesn’t work in the midterms?

Allan

Not to the same degree at all. The financing alone between Presidential election years and midterms is drastic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You left out a keen knack of embellishment for personal gain.

Unlike our current and former presidents who were unfailingly honest at their own expense.

1 Like

I mean, she definitely could create some fake personas and start calling random media outlets if she wants to compete with the current President.

Go on a limb?

Biden wins it

But I still thinks it’s too early to get a real pulse on it…

Another “fake persona”? But then what would Warren do with the one She has been using for the past thirty or so years?

Because believing a story passed down in your family about Native American heritage is exactly the same as calling up reporters while pretending to be someone else and talking about how amazing you are.

2 Likes

Biden is finished. He took one for the team.

1 Like

Because someone of Warren’s broad intellect, educational accolades and resourcefulness did not take the time to verify a family fable before advancing the notion she was a descendant of an Aboriginal American?
Finding out otherwise after so much personal gain received over all these years must have been devastatingly embarrassing to Warren no?
The shame of it all!

I think when any of us are told stories about where our family originates from, the first logical move is not to go get DNA testing to find the exact percentage from various sources in case right wingers decides to use it to attack you decades down the line. Some of us just accept the family tale because it isn’t really that big of a deal.

But it’s nice to know, in the age of Trump, there still exists behavior Republicans are willing to call out as shameful. Who would have known?

1 Like

Well I guess you must have been born after the Internet became mainstream. You seem to have no understanding of a world without easily accessible information.

Not a concern.
But the number of publicised death threats to, or assassination requests over, this president seems to be a lot more than any other recent politician.

Oh really.

https://community.hannity.com/t/young-swedish-climate-change-activist-nominated-for-nobel-prize/214291/28

For the record? It’s not a competition. Crazies of this sort need to be outed and dealt with regardless of who the POTUS is. But I’m not seeing Donald facing more threats of this sort than Obama did.

He has a small but fervent base. I think delivery hurts him, not to mention name recognition which is why Biden had a triple digit lead even before he announced he was running.

I watched him in Rogan I agree with some of what he has to say.

Do you think Sanders will drop out paving the road for Warren? I will never talk bad about a candidates health because that is to low as we all get sick and many of us have lost loved ones. That being said having a heart attack combined with his age is something a lot of people will turn away from him, while unfortunately the media will pounce him on. It seems Warren and Sanders are splitting the vote, if one was gone that seems the coup de grace for Biden.

Considering what Trump has admitted to doing like sexually assaulting women; frequently lying; playing golf; etc. etc. it is quite mind numbing how his acolytes continue to defend him.

I think Trump will be done slowly by Pelosi in the ext few months.

He won’t be impeached by the senate but there is a good chance he will lose in the coming election. People seem to forget the general election is just a year away and the democrat/Republican debates is much sooner than that.

Partisanship aside if I was a democratic candidate I wouldn’t want the media coverage from now until election night to be dominated with impeachment coverage instead of the messaging I wanted the audience to hear on how I would make things better.

The democrat candidates won the house back 2018 largely on hammering down on healthcare issues ignoring the mueller investigation.

1 Like