Who will be president on January 21, 2021?

BTW, I did the calculations and you must think he’ll win 270-268. Talk about by the skin of your teeth, TWICE.

2 Likes

Take a wild guess.

Whoever wins on Election day

Which is all fair, however, the national swing to D was close to 9pts in 2018. Evers only won the Governorship by 1pt. That is a pretty big swing by comparison to the rest of the nation in favor of the R’s.

Yep, that is exactly it. Trust me, I hope I’m wrong, but my faith in millions of our fellow Americans has been shaken to its core.

1 Like

you can waste your own time, but i choose not to

Given Trump’s appalling treatment of John McCain is it possible that Trump won’t win Arizona in 2020 and if that happens what sort of impact would it have on Trump’s re-election chances?

1 Like

Agreed. The hardcore trump fans here are still seeing the Hispanics they so desperately want removed from this country still running their local businesses, working for the various manufacturing facilities, attending school and holding their cultural celebrations. That and the agribusiness sector is taking a beating. It’s not looking good for Trump in the Badger State.

You’re the one that asked the silly question. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’ll see what happens, of course. But Hillary was unpopular, under investigation, completely ignored us, and she still almost won the state. Wisconsin Democrats are going to be much more motivated in 2020 than they were in 2016. Will Republicans?

1 Like

Yeah. I live in a very rural area, one of the reddest counties in the state, and my farmer neighbors are struggling. Most of them won’t vote Dem for president, but their enthusiasm and motivation to vote Republican is down from 2016 levels and fading.

1 Like

It will be Hillary led by 4 years of republicans and right wing impeachment investigations

https://giphy.com/gifs/donald-trump-2016-election-karim-douieb-RJtURneNvadMoRiPWj

Don’t know who will be President on that date.
But the Dem Nominee will win the popular vote again, and the Democrats will still have the House in 2021.

1 Like

Warren hopefully. She seems to have momentum and has repeatedly demonstrated that this stuff isn’t just talk for her. Her positions are backed up by a lifetime of work and consistency.

I wouldn’t mind Warren, but I don’t see that happening. SC is when the real action begins, she is doing well in Iowa but Biden is doing well in NH and he is killing it in SC. Super Tuesday could be a real bloodbath for Warren, lots of states Biden should carry there.

If it is down to Biden v. Trump the Donald is in trouble, Biden carries WI, MI, NC and PA easily. He is actually up on Trump in OH for gods sake.

Which is why Trump is doing everything he can to bring Biden down before the primaries begin.

If I were a betting man, I would think it would be Biden. Just hope he brings a fresh face along as Veep to make younger Democrats more enthused. I think Mayor Pete would be a good choice, or Tulsi Gabbard.

All true again of course. I think whomever the nominee is, will also have an impact. Warren or Sanders for example will have a much tougher road in WI than say Biden.

1 Like

Trump will likely win more than 450 EC votes.

4 Likes

Did not work for scott walker.

Allan

1 Like

I hope the Democratic Party can do better than someone who goes out of their way to sound like a Republican as much as humanly possible.