Who Should Run in 2024?

Would you vote for Trump, if he runs?

Nikki is a better choice than Tim. However he would be a good VP.

I disagree. She can balance her faith with her Job. At least she has faith and supports our Constitution and foundation of the Federal Republic. Merry Christmas, Allan.

Bos’un

2 Likes

Fat chance. He is running on three cylinders. Kamaalaa Harris will be prez before the term is up.

3 Likes

Did Trump’s personality inspire Republicans to come out (in support) as much as it did Democrats to come out (to oppose)?

What about those of us who belong to neither? Trump certainly inspired me to vote in opposition of him.

Cotton, Don Jr, Pence, Hawley, Noem, Hawley, Ernst, Rick Scott and Haley are all likely to toss their hats in.

I would put $ on a Cotton-Hawley or Cotton-Noem ticket.

No governor of a high infection/high death state will have a chance, even three years off. No Abbot, Newsome, Cuomo or DeSantis.

Why is that?

History will find Desantis had the best plan.

Disney World is making him look good while Disneyland is still closed.

Compare and contrast.

Kamala will certainly be the democratic nominee. Biden is going to train her while in office. Don’t want to let that knowledge go to waste.

As for republicans? I don’t have a clue. They would be best served by finding someone who has most of Trump’s policies but none of his abrasive, Manhattan personality. A Midwesterner or a southerner would be the best bet. Not a pushover, but someone who is genuinely gentlemanly or lady like with manners.

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t think Cotton is going to get the nomination.

You guys are waaaaay over-rating COVID.

2 Likes

Cotton is where the GOP is now. Plus, discipline, message control and good money work.

Will be interesting to see how GOP voters respond to another primary with a Trump in it, should that happen.

High infection/high death. The ads write themselves.

Desantis is done.

Trump is Queens. He is not Manhattan.

I don’t think so, but we’ll see.

They are both from South Carolina

You should be proud of yourself.