Who is Richard Ketay?

Things keep getting better, getting better all the time

Certainly, all things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose. But not every thing keeps on getting better.

Phillips jingle jingle commercial…in response to the daily and even hourly update on this ever increasing dumpster fire we lovingly refer to as stupid Watergate…or ukraine-a-lago

1 Like

He is a Scott Stedman soldier.

Matt Damon?!

1 Like

No, Matt Damon is an actor. Scott Stedman is taking over the world. Scott Stedman is a situation.

Produce the evidence Trump fabricated it then.

One violates the rules of this forum and the other does not.

Demanding that members produce personally identifiable details and information is a violation and you know it so stop making such demands.

If you can show that Trump fabricated it do so or simply admit you cannot.

There is no rule saying I cant ask.

Oh please. No one with any ounce of intelligence really buys into that forgotten man crap.

Trump is the very definition of elitist and he wouldn’t know a common man if he came up to Trump and punched him in the face.

2 Likes

The inter webs say he is a made up person that trump used as a reason to tweet to. His account allegedly came up just after the presidents tweet.

You might want to read the thread. It’s from a letter to the editor in the NYT’s.

So what. You’re not my mom. I googled it and that’s what it said. The rest is fake news.

Richard Ketay was the Dean of the Law School at Trump University.

And he is John Barron’s brother-in-law.

Is your point that a plain person who isn’t an authorized pundit by official media could not have an opinion worth noting? My guess is that is the position of the “authorizing media”.

1 Like

Everyone has an opinion. But just having an opinion does not make that opinion valid.

Quoting a letter to the editor of the Times in a tweet is equivalent to Trump quoting a post on this message board.

Only because you disagree with the content.

Is there something impeachable about doing that?
Is there something wrong with endorsing the thoughts of someone who isn’t a media authorised expert?

Only if the person is saying something nice about Trump or Republicans in general apparently.

1 Like

They’ve already made clear it doesn’t have to be illegal to be impeachable so maybe Schiff can add it to his list.