Who is Ray Epps? Why hasn't he been arrested for his apparent instigation of attacks on 1/6?

“I don’t pretend”

“Perfect cover”

Nice!

1 Like

Are we going to pretend the FBI doesn’t use under cover agents and informants domestically? Because otherwise, it remains a possibility.

2 Likes

And if you don’t think they have infiltrated groups like the oath keepers and the proud boys, lol.

1 Like

Not my fault dems used faulty arguments.

1 Like

Well I agree anyone who would do that is wrong so…

No we can pretend anything we want. This entire thread is people pretending quite literally anything they want.

Thats what happens when the FBI won’t answer a simple question on whether they had any agents there that day and if so, what they were doing.

3 Likes

You actually cared very much when they tried to do it after years of saying I don’t care, impeach for him for anything, I’d rather have Pence. It was as true as you claiming not to support Trump.

And I pointed this out then, that you would lose your ■■■■ if they’d actually impeached him, then it happened and you did lose your mind, then it happened again and you lost your mind again, and I’ve been laughing at you for like four years now about it, harder than before in the last couple.

What’s even the point of pretending on an anonymous forum.

2 Likes

They didn’t answer whether there werent any agents there that day. Let’s pretend!!!

You’re doing it right now sooooo

You just refuse to acknowledge that what they impeached him for mattered in regard to setting precedent going forward. Laugh all you want, not my problem.

Stir up the base with conspiracies. Target specific individuals as part of the conspiracy. Send death threats to the target and try to destroy them professionally.

1 Like

Lol.

Just asking questions!!

Well they love that. That’s why they loved Trump’s tweets, because they knew the people being mentioned were being terrorized because of it.

But this guy, he’s a Trump supporter hardcore enough to go to the January 6 rally and Steve Bannon picked his name out of a hat and they’re like, well, there’s a chance that he could be an undercover fed so let’s ruin his life until then for supporting Donald Trump like I do question mark for this talking point I totally believe in question mark.

And the bigger goal is to sow confusion that Jan 6 wasn’t a completely Trump- fueled mob and somehow was an FBI Antifa false flag operation. And if a few have to take the fall and receive death threats and be destroyed to pump up the narative…oh well.

It’s definiately a good idea to divulge sources and methods because right wing kooks want answers!!

Back the blue! Except the fbi!!!

1 Like

True. And anyone except full throated trump supporters recognized that allowing presidents to reject the results of free and fair elections and pressuring foreign powers to help in elections were precedents that could be left to stand.

So….

Imagine wanting to be a part of a movement that sacrifices its own people over nothing for no reason other than getting a story out for one twenty four hour news cycle.

3 Likes

That ship sailed, docked, disembarked its crazy, boarded even crazier, and is traveling down the metaphorical Reine or Seine as we type.

1 Like

Ridiculous.

This “violent insurrectionist” is safely tucked away in federal custody for his incitement to riot on January 6th.

Right??