Who is Ray Epps? Why hasn't he been arrested for his apparent instigation of attacks on 1/6?

Do you still really believe Epps is a master agent provacateur of the FBI…still?

The problems began for Mr. Epps almost as soon as Revolver News published its first article about him in October. Suddenly, there were emailed death threats; trespassers on his property demanding “answers” about Jan. 6; and acquaintances, fellow members of his church, even family members who disowned him, he said.

In late December, Ms. Epps discovered shell casings on the ground near the bunkhouse of the farm-style wedding venue they owned in Arizona, suggesting that someone had been shooting at the building. Then, in January, Mr. Epps received a letter from someone claiming to have been brought into the country by a Mexican drug cartel.

The writer said he had overheard some cartel members talking about killing Mr. Epps.

“I right on paper to tell you need to be look out,” the letter said in broken English. “These drug gang people very bad people.”

Whether it was real or just a demented joke, Ms. Epps went into hiding, leaving Mr. Epps to arm himself and run the family business for a while through his security team. Ultimately, the couple sold the business and their ranch-style house, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars and wrecking the arrangements they had made for their retirement.

“It has a been a nightmare,” Ms. Epps said.

Another Jussie Smollett story timer.

1 Like

Wow- this is what y’all do to your own. Its like when the weak chicken gets slaughtered in the coop.

That is an odd conclusion to draw. You know when someone shoots at your house.

What does this infer? A vivid and broken imagination. Cartels would make him employee of the month…they :heart: Brandon.

So he is a lousy businessman that should have been planning weddings instead of running his mouth about trespassing.

It’s almost dianolical how libs forcing all these Republicans who served Trump to lie for them

1 Like

Am I supposed to be seeing something exculpatory there? If so what?

1 Like

So obviously nonsense.

Maybe we should start by figuring out how and why police opened the Capitol doors on January 6.

AOC seems convinced that the capitol police force is filled with co-conspirators.

1 Like

No no- you’re right. The FBI secretly used Epps as their point man to turn the otherwise peaceful MAGA crowd into a violent mob so they could take down Trump.

Thats the reasonable explanation. My fault.

2 Likes

Where did the barriers go then?

All of them or just some?

Where did the windows go? Did the cops open those too?

Do you all really believe the overwhelmingly silly conspiracy and truly believe that the MAGA crowd would have just kind of relaxed on the Capitol grounds if not for Epps and FBI agent provocateurs?

I mean…really?

Or ya just funnin’ me?

Yes. The guys who claim the need for personal responsibility as an important charachter trait always somehow want someone else held responsible for their actions

If that fails then the argument is that those who acted weren’t really conservatives…… they even tried here with the antifa. But then people started pleading guilty and losing trials……

1 Like

Crack a history book if you think it would be the first time our government used agent provocateurs to turn peaceful protests violent.

Crack a history book if you think it would be the first time riled up people rioted because someone pointed them in a direction and said wink wink go peacefully

Please please say that nobody saw anyone wink :grin:

I mean- you have many dozens of Trump followers pleading guilty who said they did it of their own free will. Or they helped plan for it.

Were they all in on the FBI plot too?

Tríals are expensive…. Worse punishment after trial than pleading guilty.

No actual guilt just reasons and excuses.

What does he have to gain by lying?

Are you for real?

I am. What does Samsel have to gain by lying under oath?

I mean other than the unsupported fantasy that he is protecting Epps.