Who is Ray Epps? Why hasn't he been arrested for his apparent instigation of attacks on 1/6?

Let me know when the FBI and DOJ answer the simple question of how many agents they had there.

3 Likes

There is plenty there of him recorded inciting what took place and he has not been arrested. What’s really confusing is why you’d defend this crap which is impossible to deny.

2 Likes

Keep on dreaming.

If there was FBI there it is just as likely that they were working for Trump since it was Trump’s plan to have them march on the Capitol in the first place.

There isn’t “plenty”

You have talking smack the night before and the day of telling people to march to the Capitol.

None of this was outside of what was already in the media that Epps was likely consuming.

It is the exact same thing that Jones, Bannon and the like were also saying.

Then you should be eager to find out how many and what they were doing and saying but you aren’t, wonder why?

2 Likes

Yes, the video evidence should be enough to charge Epps with multiple crimes.

One possibility that I have not seen discussed is that Epps could have been working with a foreign government allied with the US. Epps could be telling the truth when he says that he was not employed by US authorities, and it would explain why he has never been prosecuted.

1 Like

Or he could just be, you know, lying.

2 Likes

Yes, Epps is free to lie with impunity since he would never face prosecution.

The J6 committee is not going to care if lied about being an informant. He may not even have been under oath. Even if a Republican congress later referred the case, the DOJ would never prosecute him.

1 Like

My favorite was the initial “debunking”, we talked to him and he said nuh uh, case closed. Then they went even further and had congress ask and he said, nuh uh, super debunked. Then they asked his co-conspirator and he said, no way. Triple debunked. This guy should start robbing banks.

1 Like

This clip is really damaging to his pleas of innocence.

I also do not believe the NYT recent report.

I trust Revolver more. Not a joke.

2 Likes

I would love to find out.

But I am not going to belabor it to give cover to Trump’s actions.

Which crimes?

Amazing to completely make something up.

Just asking questions is a powerful drug.

If you can’t get Epps for incitement you sure as hell can’t get Trump for it. Plus he is on camera on restricted capitol grounds.

2 Likes

Having his supporters march on the Capitol was part of Trump’s plan. It wasn’t a spontaneous thing like they are trying to make out.

Epps is among the people who were on restricted grounds, was peaceful and did not enter the Building. The majority of those people were not charged with a crime.

1 Like

Proof the majority wasn’t charged is where?

1 Like

In seeing that the vast majority of the charges are going to people who entered the Capitol building or committed violence.

A former MI6 operative was the source of the debunked Steele dossier that was used to justify FISA warrants. People connected with British intel attempted to frame leaders of the Trump campaign.

The possibility that elements in the UK government were involved with J6 is not unreasonable and should be investigated. A small change to the immortal words of the 51 former intel officials summarizes my suspicions:

. . . “we do not have evidence of” British “involvement – just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the” British “government played a significant role in this case . . .”

That is a 9/11 truther level of trying to make a connection.

This guy didn’t.

Why is Epps getting a pass?

2 Likes

Griffin also had a disorderly conduct charge against him. That charge got thrown out. But the part about entering the Capitol grounds was not.

Hey… if you want to argue that every single person who entered the Capitol grounds and not the building should be charged… be my guest… the thing is that Griffin is an outlier… not the norm.

Epps is in the majority of people who were not charged.