Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

Oh that… funny thing about that.

Remember that secret recording between Stone and Gaetz?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2022/07/30/roger-stone-matt-gaetz-pardon-mueller/

@TheDoctorIsIn you were right. There is a second trial in Austin with a deferent set of parents.

are you under the impression i give a squat about “alex jones”?

you need that huh?

Oh… I was responding about your thing with Roger Stone.

ah well as is obvious to the normal observer based in reality i have no “thing” with this “Roger Stone”

but you can break the servers searching for “thinkingman” and “roger stone” for the past 5 years because you need that. after all what else do you have besides j6 hearings

Now you don’t know who Roger Stone is :rofl:

3 Likes

no more than you need me to

sorry

You brought up the CNN FBI raid.

I have this suspicion that you do actually care.

1 Like

it was “news”

because i know what’s going on huh?

1 Like

Glass houses…

Trump showed up to sell penthouses to rich celebrities.

Sure he did. :wink:

4 Likes

He was the only one there that worked. The others were con-men, crooks and cronies.

You might remind him about all those Clinton trips to a certain island.

Trump was selling property. I think we all know what Bill was doing.

I do love the mental gymnastics of some.

A dem photod with Epstein is proof positive they ■■■■ kids but anyone else its “they were selling real estate” or “they have their photos taken with hundreds of people”. Just like dem politicians do.

And no I do not think Trump was an acquaintance of Epsteins for anything nefarious.

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re right Trump is a saint. No history of sexual deviance there at all. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey, you got to sell a lot of property to be able to buy your own underage beauty pageant so you can perv on the undressed minors.

WW

4 Likes

Notice who is in the above photo. Driven lunacy spews forth.