Who is more stupid than Alex Jones? His attorney, apparently. But Alex Jones is

Or he exhaled.

2 Likes

Alex Jones launched a long harrassment campaign against parents of murdered children in order to drive traffic to his site and to sell more products to boost his own wealth.

Of this he has been found liable in a court of law. This is not the question of if Jones did this or not since it already had been determined that he did.

So…. How do you feel about Alex Jones launching a years long harassment campaign against the parents of murdered children at Sandy Hook?

oh boy…

1 Like

My answer is Brittany Grinder. Take a knee.

That is pretty funny. Too many jelly donuts.

maybe you should have selected this post from the thread you linked:

you lose

so true! but when everything you believe in is an utter train wreck of humanity that’s all they have

2 Likes

Just to sum up the exchange

3 Likes

Alex got slapped with a $4 million payout.

Now the trial enters the punitive phase.

gasp

oh no

Ooo. This is the fun part.

What are the odds the punative damages hit 9 figures?

The punitive damages would be maxed out at $50 million

Oh no. How lame.

But then there is the Connecticut trial next. So this is not the end of this.

2 Likes

ooh the cheerleaders. tickle me

jump in to their embarrassment.

Isn’t there another one in Texas, too?

I think that this is the only one in Texas. The cases that I know of are in Texas and Connecticut because those are the two jurisdictions where he can be sued.

He filed for bankruptcy last week which has stalled the Connecticut case… but now that they have the contents of his phone they can start to untangle where he has hidden his money.

His ex wife is looking to see those records too.

He will also likely be called back to the Jan 6 committee since apparently there is a ton of communications between him and Roger Stone.

oooh i smell another fbi cnn tank raid at midnight at someone’s residence on the way

justice will be served huh?

The family’s lawyer confirmed requests for the phone’s contents including from law enforcement

Mark Bankston, the attorney representing the parents of Jesse Lewis, a student who was killed in the massacre, told Judge Maya Guerra Gamble, who is presiding over the trial in Austin, Texas, that he is “under request from various federal agencies and law enforcement” to provide the records.