Who do you think Trump might pardon if given the chance?

He can pardon Manafort all he wants and it won’t help him. The toothpaste is outta that tube. Look at the plea deal, there are a helluva lot of state crimes to go after if Paulie Walnuts thinks about clamming up. President Trump is in some some serious ■■■■■

1 Like

hillary

10 deplorable chars

None of the above. Pardons are for relatives only.

You mean for threads? There’s a way when you click the options button (far right).

An example:

Who’s next for Mueller time?

• Roger Stone
  • Donald Jr.

0 voters

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw.

Don Jr. He and Jared are in serious jeopardy, but I don’t think Trump Sr. will have a problem throwing his son-in-law under the bus.

Josef Mengele

Do you honestly believe that?

No member of Trump’s family is going to prison. He’ll pardon them all.

That they, as longtime “Permanent Deepstate” are corrupt and criminal?

Or would Trump pardon Assange?

The real question is, will he pardon Obama and Hillary?

Neither of them are in need of a pardon.

Unlike so many of the people Trump has surrounded himself with, Barack and Hillary are not criminals.

:hugs:

He probably has them all written up and some flunky carries them around waiting for the left shoe to drop so he can immediately sign off on them.

Lord knows he knows they are as dirty as he is.

TDS

a disease effecting the musculo-skelton and nervous systems, causing sufferers to contort reality.

Why won’t Trump release his college records?

TDS

Trump
Defender
Sickness

A disease affecting the musculo-skeleton and nervous systems of Donald Trump defenders, causing the sufferers to grossly distort and contort reality.

Certainly glad I am disease free!

3 Likes

Pardon em all, pardon em all, the long and the short and the tall
Pardon all the miscreants, the guilty ones,
Pardon all those criminals and their blinkin sons,
'Cause we’re saying sad goodbye to them all, as back to their jail cells they crawl
They’ll get no overturning that much we’ve been learning, so cheer up my lads, I’ll pardon 'em all

hey, everyone should be happy. for years we had to hear about how Obama “sealed” his college records. those posts/threads were epic.

Oh, then of course it must be those pesky Ruskies,

“For years,” the same people are as dumb as they are now. The worship their Vampire Masters.

They give their blood trying to get just a taste of the dark, undead lifestate. Like Renfield.

Remember Renfield?

"Flies, flies, why should I eat flies?..when I have Nice Juicy Spiders"

You’re both a Pizzagater and a Birther, correct?