Who do you blame for this pandemic?

Cough Russia 2 and 1/2 years

I wonder how the media would be covering this if the virus has come from within Russia because they eat bats and had two virus labs close to the epicenter.

I would imagine the headlines would be something like this.

Trump colluded with Russia after peeing on a prostitute in Moscow which released a global pandemic.

4 Likes

political points, the “my team vs. your team” mentality. Pretty much tired of the blame game because people are still dying. Let’s find a resolution and get pass this first, then once that happens, have “lessons learned” conferences, hearings, etc. to see where we messed up.

1 Like

Guarantee you if COVID emerged here we would have done very much what China did and downplayed its severity.

How do I know?

Because we did.

Pandemics move at a speed that underscores the weakness of human thinking of severely discounting the future in favor of the present.

4 Likes

No matter who was in charge?

Depends.

Certain people will do better depending on their mindset.

The Asian nations lived through SARS and MERS so they knew to act before they even had cases.

The Swedes trust their government and their health experts more than we do, and their leaders know that, so they don’t get hugely prescriptive…the people do things voluntarily that we will not.

Bloomberg switches back to R party and 2020 candidates are Hillary and Michael. Who do you vote for?

:crazy_face:

How about in charge here?

COVID-19 is who I blame for the Pandemic. Or better yet, Mother Nature. But that isn’t an option.

1 Like

We are discussing voting in polls on this forum.

There is a parallel however when both choices are found completely unpalatable by some potential voters.

Then don’t comment. Stay home. Stay safe.

I fight injustice wherever I see it.

1 Like

Report it if you don’t like it, otherwise it’s not you’re business to dictate how anyone else posts.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Do as he posts, not as he posts.

2 Likes

Is it your business to judge others?

1 Like

Hey bud. I was commenting on the OP.

1 Like

Uh huh…

Because this poll tells me lot more then just the poll. The fact that you didn’t vote for such clear cut and simple poll tells me that libs want to be dishonest and blame Trump for something that they damn well know that was out of hands. That this virus had already spread throughout the nation long before Trump could have done anything about it.

The one country that could have warned the world…didn’t.

Now you can spin this anyway you want but that doesn’t change the fact that libs here want to bludgeon Trump for this pandemic for political reason.

So go ahead and deny it…but you’re not fooling anyone.

1 Like

It’s OK Jay…you already tipped your hand.

You asked the wrong question.

Who is to blame for the pandemic? Mother Nature.