Who could you cross the aisle for?

Yes.

1 Like

Well, bookmark the thread, and in the unlikely event it ever happens, we can revisit it

It will be too late.

Okay, well add it to your list of worries then.

As ever, I shall proceed unencumbered by nonsense.

Just know every time a pol says “Pathway to citizenship!” they’re frustrated and thinking about it.

2 Likes

Joe Manchin is a man without a party. Today’s Democrat party largely belongs philosophically to the likes of AOC, Ilhan Omar, Corey Bush, etc. They are the party of CRT, Wokism, Transgenderism, Open Borders, Defund the Police. This is the party that went down to their knees and gave thanks to George Floyd for sacrificing his life for us, and then erected statues of him in an act or reverence. Who says the modern progressive doesn’t have religion! Let that sink in. So as long as Joe Manchin has the Democrat title next to his name he would never get my vote.

1 Like

You don’t vote for President. Electors do. And they are apportioned on the basis of population, including illegal aliens.

2 Likes

Yes, we all know this. Pedantry is a choice, you know.

It’s not pedantry. It’s hardly esoteric information. The more illegals in California the more blue votes for the Democratic candidate for President.

2 Likes

Take it up with the OP, who framed the topic in a way we all understand, without the need for this extraneous detail.

The point of the thread is a discussion on crossing the aisle, not your pointless nit pickery.

Nobody is forcing you to reply.

Nor you.

In fact, you inserted your pedantry all on your own, unsolicited

I inserted my opinion, in a discussion.

Yeah, me too

that voters in a country should be citizens of that country? yeah nuts huh

playbook playbook

1 Like

More conspiracy slop.

I know that you have no proof.

Allan

That’s not pedantry.

Cop out

There you go. Illegals have proxies, just like you do.

1 Like

don’t let manchin fool you, he’s a fraud. he’s already said that if he left the democrat party he’d still caucus with them. why would he do that if he didn’t really agree with them?