Who among us will join Joe Biden's Internet Thought Police?

I don’t think the NSA do it from Europe. I think the British agent renting the next desk does it and passes on anything interesting to the NSA guy beside him.

Always wondered what living in a police state was like, now I know. Not a fan.

1 Like

It seems freedom and liberty are in less vogue these days. I often wonder when in time a social credit system gets trotted out by an administration one side starts defending its merit on the basis of partisanship alone.

I quote my favorite villain

Is this not your natural state? It is the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. -Loki

1 Like

Already rolling my friend, see ESG scores at your friendly bank. I know, sounds like China. Enjoy.

I would move out of the country lol. I have never uttered those words but that would be a call to leave. It’s bad enough with the woke movement, and everyone walking on glass.

A social credit system like China would be the icing on the cake to a complete plastic society. Where everyone is fake. Not sure if you ever watched the British mini series Black Mirror there is a great episode on season three called “nosedive” which is about a society using a social credit system it looks as fun as it sounds.

1 Like

It, is, happening. Leaving won’t help you, it’s all major banks.

Not to mention, landlines are transmitted over IP today. It’s not ma bell any more. There isn’t some independent phone architecture. It’s integrated with the internet.

Getting the private sector to spy for the government? Saddam would be proud. lol

3 Likes

The post office can’t do everything on its own you know. Oops, probably just tripped an algorithm

3 Likes

Doing espionage via social media, does not violate people’s privacy. People are willingly putting out information in a public forum, be it FB, Twitter, message boards etc…

This book spells it out very well.

download (2)

3 Likes

That doesn’t protect you if you are talking to a person on their cell phone.

1 Like

Nothing is sacred. Rudy Giuliani said federal investigators seized material from his iCloud while he was representing former President Donald Trump during his impeachment.

Yes, but that’s justifieD.

1 Like

By Donald Trump’s Justice Department and Donald Trump’s Attorney General…

I hope they have fun on my animal lover pages on FB!

1 Like

I worry now that I’ve talked too much college football smack and committed micro-aggressions against certain teams.

1 Like