White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

You know if we going to go down this route you should really may be look past you philosophical meanderings and arguments that you only caucus with them and that your definition of “liberalism” is oddly close to defending con positions.

1 Like

If one finds something immoral… don’t do it.

Inflicting terror on people who have no problem with it is not in anyone’s interest.

Yes it makes perfect sense but i think your issue is that there is not enough information out there in English to make the call that they have been sidelined. They are powerful force in ukranian police for one. They also have significant support in western Ukraine local government. It’s all wink wink nudge nudge but it’s persistent. Western Ukraine much like eastern Poland are not good places for foreigners and especially Jews.

He’s heard this over and over and over but the line he’s regurgibleating is his dog faced, one horse, Brandonite pony show…or something mumbled like that. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Fair enough. The Azov movement is right leaning… but I don’t see it being openly fascist. The Right Sector isn’t really a thing anymore… could come back… but they are neutered.

What I was specifically responding was that Biden… forgetting that this is money appropriated on a bipartisan basis from Congress… is sending neo Nazis in Ukraine billions of dollars.

That is Clear Russian agitprop and has very little in common with reality.

I’m not speaking of finding something immoral. I am speaking of other’s pushing their amoral views on others.

When that happens, you’re going to have a pushback.

2 Likes

What is immoral? That gay people are human and should be allowed to live their lives?

Also they leave all their plans on messaging apps that conveniently record everything for court transcripts and give access to any nitwit in their group and then some.

Imagine if white supremacists wanted to read to children at a public library. I see no difference between the outrage over one versus the other.

2 Likes

I know it’s a rhetorical question since it’s already been answered numerous times.

Bury them under the jail unless I agree with them politically.

1 Like

Gay people are humans and are allowed to live their lives… right?

Is their existing immoral?

That’s the problem, they don’t just want to live their lives. A person’s sexual preference doesn’t make you special, it isn’t justification for a holiday or an entire month of in-your-face promotion. Just do your thing, go about your life, and shut the hell up about what you do in your bedroom as no one really cares.

2 Likes

For the love of Pete will you just give it up. Gays are not going back in the closet. You know where young gay dudes pick up other young gay dudes? In the same frat bars and clubs where dudes pick up chicks.

That could have potentially gotten you beaten to death ten years ago. Now it’s just normal. Y’all. Have. Lost. Gay bars hardly exist anymore because they’re not needed. Just let it go.

1 Like

Apparently there are still a ton of people who really care about what some do In the bedroom.

Don’t play dense. No one cares about gay people living their lives. I have neighbors who are gay (both named Michelle, lol). They are awesome people and don’t even talk about being gay or gay issues.

1 Like

I like this guy. The most societal attention I’ve ever garnered in my life is when I was a bartender and everyone (incorrectly) thought that I was sleeping with every girl I met. High fives all around. Society approves!

And there are still a ton of people that think the Earth is flat. If you spend your life trying to make everyone think just like you then you have set yourself an impossible task.

I am glad that you know awesome gay people.

Is their existence immoral?

Yup. No one cares. It isn’t until they start with the kids that it turns into a horse of a different color.

1 Like