White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

@FreeAndClear , rationalization?

1 Like

So not better. Okie.

Contact FBI Headquarters
FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

I do. And you guys too.

Go ahead, it’s your tribe. Police it.

I answered that question before

Nah, you don’t. Attempt after attempt at sarcastic little remarks at the other tribe, but yaboi @Jezcoe gets a pass.

Hypocrisy.

1 Like

I’m not your tribe.

Where?

I have repeatedly countered @Jezcoe that the above battalion is not powerless. They dominate the police force, they are in the RADA even if not out loud. They are mayors of towns. It’s minimizing and rationalization. Here i just did it it again.

By the way i never ever ever tell you what to do. Other than ask you nicely to never change.

We guccci?

1 Like

Have you repeatedly accused @Jezcoe of rationalizing fascism?

I’m not telling you what to do. I’m shining a light on hypocrisy.

Neo nazism yes with azov batallón.

Okie dokie.

I am in a good mood so I’ll keep explaining myself to you though i don’t have to

I also addressed the minimizing of what the would be kavanaigh assassin did. Also against @Jezcoe

Again i love explaining myself to you today. So let’s keep going.

From my understanding, the rejection of the Right Sector neutered the far right politically in Ukraine leaving basically the Azov Battalion as the vestige that held no real political power.

The Azov Movement since 2014 has softened it’s historic anti semitism because it just isn’t popular… and has moved away from the hard core far right…. Even though they are on the right.

The military arm, the Azov Battalion was pretty much destroyed in the defense of Mariopal and has been reformed as the Azov Regiment… it has the name of Azov… but not the same people.

So in my view… the painting of sending Neo Nazis in Ukraine billions of dollars in arms is not a fair assessment.

Does that make sense?

The majority are not hating on gay people. The issue is the indoctrination and forced acceptance at what we find amoral, especially regarding children.

When you have activists you’re also going to have the opposite side become active.

You know if we going to go down this route you should really may be look past you philosophical meanderings and arguments that you only caucus with them and that your definition of “liberalism” is oddly close to defending con positions.

1 Like

If one finds something immoral… don’t do it.

Inflicting terror on people who have no problem with it is not in anyone’s interest.

Yes it makes perfect sense but i think your issue is that there is not enough information out there in English to make the call that they have been sidelined. They are powerful force in ukranian police for one. They also have significant support in western Ukraine local government. It’s all wink wink nudge nudge but it’s persistent. Western Ukraine much like eastern Poland are not good places for foreigners and especially Jews.

He’s heard this over and over and over but the line he’s regurgibleating is his dog faced, one horse, Brandonite pony show…or something mumbled like that. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: