White Supremacist convicted of Terrorism in NYC

Which has nothing to do with his crime being an act of terrorism as defined by NY law.

Lone wolf.

Dear Diary,
Today I learned that to be defined as terrorism an act needs to have a certain body count. I did not know that.

1 Like

This is the left defining terrorism down to pretend their is this growing white supremacist movement. Just another tool of division by the left. Sad!

I wonder if this would also be considered a terrorist act.

https://hillreporter.com/report-men-yelled-this-is-maga-country-while-assaulting-empire-star-jussie-smollett-in-possibly-racially-motivated-attack-22783

the men poured bleach on Smollett and wrapped a rope around his neck. The men reportedly asked the actor, “Aren’t you that fot ‘Empire’ n**?” While the beating was taken place the men allegedly yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

You’re the only one trying to change the definition here.

Lone wolf terrorists are a thing. Acts of terrorism can occur without anyone even being hurt. These are simple concepts for anyone who isn’t trying to shove “BUT THE LIBZ” into every single thing.

so it can’t be terrorism if its a white person.

1 Like

Do you consider the shoe bomber to be a terrorist?

He was beaten and they tried to lynch him.

He was connected to a much wider organization… This is just one kook who stabbed someone. Sounds more like he’s insane, than political…

Wrong skin color.

Ok, so you changed the definition again. They need to either kill a certain number of people OR they need some connection to a larger organization?

How is a 66 year old man collecting bottles and cans for recycling not a civilian?

He very much was not insane, he was a terrorist.

They’re not all Muslim you know.

So if the motivation is the reverse, to pretend a racist attack took place that actually didn’t…would that person be considered a terrorist in your eyes? If we consider the case of Jussie Smollett and the rhetoric he lied about regarding Trump supporters to purposefully motivate a group that would then come to his support, is he a terrorist?

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ““domestic,”” as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act “dangerous to human life” that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population

The Patriot Act.

Its the sacrifice. Only one man, only one black man. No big deal.

Think anyone will care?