White privilege vs. Illegal invader privilege

Yes, I do. I want to give them a chance to turn themselves in so no one gets hurt.

What percentage of those unemployed are retired or over the age of 65?

They would be on Medicare, not Medicaid, unless they “retired” before the age of 65. If they didn’t put in a full 10 years work/40 credits paying into Social Security, Part A would require a premium.

So why aren’t you posting about the deplorable conditions in youth detention where people are getting hurt. This sudden “bleeding heart” eruption feels like stretching the desire to always defend the President to the breaking point.

Did President Trump ask people to turn themselves in… offer a safe way to do it. No. He wan’t thinking about that.

Ok, I’ll defer. I’m not on either one.

I believe if you’ll look instead of lash out blindly, you will see that I have. I’m simply waiting on an address from you libs.

Where were you from '08 to '14?

You can be on both, but there are specific income/asset requirements to be “dual eligible.”

Ok, I believe you. What does middle class citizen qualify me for?

Why wouldn’t you get the same in state rate? Assuming you live in state.

Invaders by the hordes are claiming refugee/asylum status that don’t qualify and it takes years of them mooching off American taxpayers to get their case heard, that is if they even show up for their court date. Damned right we need Congress to change the asylum laws. CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN or better yet VOTE THEM OUT!

Obamacare. Medicare once over 65. Private insurance through employer.

Sure refugee, come here for asylum. If you get sick once you get here…too bad. Shouldn’t have come and just gotten sick and died where you came from.

If that’s not Christian values, I don’t know what is.

No, free. I’m not over 65.

What hospital can I as a citizen walk into and say “I pay sales tax at Walmart, treat me free!”

If I wanted to go to a different state, I wouldn’t get that state’s rate.

Did you graduate from high school in the same state you want in-state tuition? Have you lived in the state you want in-state tuition for 6-24 months? Congrats, you get in-state tuition.

Happens everyday. Walk into the ED and you’ll get “free” care no questions asked.

Neither would an illegal immigrant. I just posted a link to the rules.

Followed by a bill. I’m not sure what your point here is.

And I’m not sure what yours is. People who don’t pay for healthcare get it all the time. The question is how much are they repaying society for it. An illegal immigrant in the work force pays more than an unemployed citizen does.

Nope. If I wanted to go to school in California, I’d pay the out of state rate. If I’m illegal- congrats, I get cheaper education!