White Las Vegas teen beaten to death at school

Who is saying libs? Police? Your government? Your media?

2 Likes

Law?

Or order?

Untitled

1 Like

You have a meme for precedence?

1 Like

Dilbert said it’s OK to flash OK sign.

1 Like

If you have an example of me labeling something a hate crime before we know all the facts or complaining about people using the OK sign, I’d love to see it. Otherwise you’re just making lame assumptions, Kreskin.

That’s not an example of me reading someone’s mind, it’s an example of me reacting to something someone said. I literally restated what he said.

No, not at all. In fact, I posted the following in that thread:

When the woman behind Kavanaugh at the hearing made this symbol with her hand, it seems obvious to me that she did so inadvertently. The victory for racists wasn’t her gesture, it was our reaction to it and the media attention it got.

So I basically said the opposite of what you’re accusing me of. And I did not post that tweet about the Trump rally. That’s very dishonest of you, you should edit your post.

As for that Merriam-Webster post, it’s clearly about language usage evolving over time and has nothing to do with mind reading or hate crimes. I’m not sure why you included it.

No, you can’t. You haven’t found any yet.

1 Like

Was the kid behind Trump racist?

Is Dilbert comic racist?

No, which is what I said in the original thread.

Like I said at the time, he made a racist statement. I don’t think that one racist statement makes people inherently racist, though. People say dumb things sometimes.

Now please edit your previous post to remove the Twitter quote I didn’t write.

If you had kept reading that Dilbert thread, you would have seen that in my next post I said Black people can be just as racist as white people, and Obama made a racist statement when he said, “that’s just how white folks will do you.”

Is this going the way you thought it would?

You didn’t write this in that thread about that kid?

Or about language forever evolving…to change OK sign into a racist sign?

1 Like

Still clinging to Dilbert was racist?

Yes…your denial.

You still believe you know Dilbert intent.

I wrote that, but it’s not about “that kid.”

My quote is about exactly what it says, nothing more. I literally said that the sign wasn’t racist in that thread, and I already quoted it for you.

My god, man. I literally just said that it was a racist statement but that didn’t mean he is a racist person. Are you reading the posts you’re responding to?

Now please delete the dishonest use of the Twitter quote I didn’t write from your previous post.

So you’re saying when language is always revolving you weren’t taking about OK sign?

So you did not say this about Dilbert?

1 Like

No, I certainly wasn’t. You can read the thread for yourself and see that it was in response to a comment about language evolution in general. And again, I literally said that the use of the symbol was inadvertent and not racist.

Okay, I can see your point here. That does imply that the Dilbert guy is racist, and for that, Conan, I sincerely apologize. I shouldn’t have written that because I don’t believe he’s racist based on one dumb comment, and any Biden voter who says otherwise is being dishonest.

1 Like

Thank you…upon farther reading I see you were referring that language is always evolving in general and not just OK sign.

So in that case I will apologize.

1 Like

I agree, especially with your last point, however, we do have codified hate crime laws and this is where the rub is. Those pesky liberals are pointing to what the law says and the conservatives don’t care what the law states because logically, the act of beating someone to death involves hate.

To say someone pointing to the law and following the law endorses the act of murder though is a logical jump I do not comprehend and those making it would have to give their reasoning behind it.

4 teens charged with 2nd-degree murder in Las Vegas beating death; 9th arrest made

2 Likes

being tried as adults after their cases were automatically sent to the adult court system last week.

Excellent. :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes