White House warns Texas, stop meddling with immigration, and perpetuates big lie!

Except we all know the white house is not protecting our border only Ukraines?

6 Likes

For ten times the cost of a border barrier while hundreds die every day.

5 Likes

The obvious solution would be for law enforcement in Texas to arrest drivers and organizers attempting to transport illegal aliens on charges of aiding and abetting criminal activity, then confiscate and impound the busses.

Then, it’s the Fed’s move.

1 Like

I don’t know how this white house lives with themselves after seeing all those people die of heat exhaustion in a trucking trailer because of their open border policy! And that’s just one of many tragedies. Just Sad.

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct it is now up to the states! Read what our Constitution states in crystal clear language:

“No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.”

The current circumstance, do not admit of delay!

Additionally, keep in mind, our constitution delegates a power to Congress to establish a uniform rule of “Naturalization”. Naturalization involves the process by which a foreign national, who is in our country, is granted citizenship. Immigration involves a foreign national traveling to and entering the United States . . . two very distinct activities!

JWK

Those who reject abiding by the text of our Constitution, and the intentions and beliefs under which it was agree to, as documented from historical records ___ its framing and ratification debates which give context to its text ___ wish to remove the anchor and rudder of our constitutional system so they may then be free to “interpret” the Constitution to mean whatever they wish it to mean.

I see no reason they shouldn’t arrest the feds involved either.

5 Likes

I agree. Every time a prog types about guns I think nothing could be worse than slow cooked in a trailer COVERED IN SEASONING!!!

Make it a legal showdown.

I agree.

I am unaware of any reason federal agents or employees are exempt from arrest. when they break the law.

1 Like

Fast track it to SCOTUS.

1 Like

Or at the very least prosecute the private contractors the Biden Administration is hiring to transport these illegal entrants into the interior of our Country.

See

JWK

1 Like

Dude, grow a funny bone. :crazy_face:

I can assure you, FloridaYankee, there is nothing “funny” about the suffering and misery inflicted upon American citizens by the Democrat Party Leadership’s orchestrated invasion of our southern border.

JWK

Why does the Democrat Party Leadership reject an America First Policy, and embrace importing millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries into the United States?

I agree on that, and they should be prosecuted, even when their claim is “I was just following my superiors’ instructions.”

JWK

1 Like

Of course, this isn’t going to be trumpeted by USA media.

Texas is taking charge!!

3 Likes

Should be jailing them, not sending them back to try again.

Get some of this!

1 Like

You want to hold illegal border crossers in jail to prevent them from trying again? For how long? Sounds expensive. . .

Secretly implant tracking chips in all illegals they detain.

Subsequent capture will be easier if they try.

Sounds a lot cheaper than holding them in jail indefinitely. Or maybe scan faces with facial-recognition technology and then send them back?