White House releases 234 pages of affidavits related to apparent voting fraud in Michigan

What will be interesting is the testimony of news organisations and big tech to the inquiry into election tampering that will follow the uncovering of substantial ballot fraud. Why have they been lying and tailoring their product to advantage the Democrat machine and disadvantage the Trump train? What was their quid pro quo?

…and hung from the rafters on national television so all can witness what happens to cheaters.

1 Like

One of the claims was that the PA announcements made it difficult to concentrate.

I am calling on Trump to concede again.

Biden is about to destroy the economy and mangle the CV19 response.

LET HIM DO IT!!!

:studio_microphone:

1 Like

These hearings will all be held in Narnia I presume?

2 Likes

I would not get your hopes up. You might want to start bracing yourself now.

When the going gets tough…

The nazis bomb Pearl Harbor

Sorry could not help myself :grin:

2 Likes

In the mid nineties, I sold a car to a gentleman who was in a machine gun/crow’s nest, on the side of a mountain, protecting Pearl Harbor when the Japanese came in. I’ll never forget when after about a year, he opened up and told me his story. That level of service, both humbles me and motivates me to give it my very best every day.

I totally get it and wasn’t belittling that. Mine was an animal house reference

1 Like

This is ridiculous.

First…Too many ballots to review, insufficient evidence to change result. Biden won…he really won.

Second…With CV19 still dominating the political landscape it is the perfect opportunity to switch the Presidency. Biden will not be able to do better than Trump and will likely perform far worse…opening the door for 2024.

The situation is good. The only reason Trump is doing this election recount is to poke his political tormentors with a stick before he leaves. The D tilted the field…all legally. Trump has no case. He knows it.

:man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Personally…I am not convinced of that yet and want the tally gone over by a neutral and honest source, to determine if there was any foul play.

If it was a single state and a few thousand votes…maybe.

Trump would need to flip WI, MI or PA and none of those will change. There is no way to dig down and examine the mail in ballots so thoroughly that 10’s of thousands would reverse.

There are a lot of people that voted against Trump personality and the false hope Biden could actually perform better on the virus recovery.

If…the people of the United States lose faith in the integrity of our elections, IMO…it’s the beginning of the end. The question has been raised and now it needs to be thoroughly vetted and the integrity proven for all. This is of paramount importance to the very existence of our nation. It’s more important than just…who won.

1 Like

People are losing faith in the integrity of the election because they are believing the baseless claims by the President and the GOP.

Maybe, those people should start to hold the GOP to account for undermining our Democracy.

4 Likes

And it doesn’t matter if they are right either. Or who convinced them. It’s not a situation we can afford to allow to continue and fester. Or we will all suffer for it.

1 Like

I lost faith my friend…when someone became so scared ■■■■ less by the mainstream media to get off of their ass and go vote in person. The huge increase in mail in voting created the crux of the problem…period.

Sure. The mail in ballots certainly helped Biden win…made it possible really.

I do not expect we will see any evidence of illegal activity that would possibly change the result.

I am fine with a review and investigating potential issues. The results will be certified for Biden.

These are bi-partisan issues.

Let the challenges be answered. There will be some errors thanks to the rush for mail in ballots. The system will be fine.

It will be interesting to see if mail in voting will be more or less popular moving forward.

Mail in voting became a problem because the President made it a problem.

If instead of proclaiming fraud before the election even began he instead helped with resources and protocols to make the election run smoothly, assured that the priorities were put into place for the USPS to be able to prioritize the handling of mail in ballots and smoothed out the process for the American voter instead of creating chaos and doubt then there wouldn’t be these “questions” about the validity of the mail in vote.

The system is in doubt by the supporters of the President because he did everything he could put doubt into that system.

It is sad to see that so many people are falling in line behind him.

3 Likes