White House releases 234 pages of affidavits related to apparent voting fraud in Michigan

So the fact that so far Trumps success in proving any of his claims have come to naught just makes you more convinced that massive fraud happened?

How the ■■■■ could a conspiracy that involved polling organizations, medic companies, tech companies, social media companies, the USPS, state government, local officials not to mention thousands of poll workers be coordinated?

Its not even the stuff of fantasy because its impossible for anything on this scale to exist. All reason and rational thinking has gone out of the window.

2 Likes

Anyone been reading these?

My favorite (so far) was someone who saw milltary ballots come in, and while they didn’t count them personally, it “seemed” like 80% of them were voting for Democrats.

Since he had “heard that milltary vote conservative” this was clearly fraud.

I mean, that’s just undisputed evidence right there!

3 Likes

Sure… look into it. With 150 million votes it is certain that there are some irregularities and probably even a few instances of fraud. See where improvements can be made and tailor those for the next time.

That is not a reason to put the entire process into doubt and the GOP knows this. They are playing a dangerous game here.

3 Likes

Is it a different game than when Hillary told Democratic primary hopefuls to watch out because the election could be stolen from them?

Who the ■■■■ cares what Hillary Clinton says anymore?

Democrats don’t.

What’s sad, is my observation of how many of my fellow Americans have become the mere sheople of the mainstream media. I’ve watched this increase over the past several years and when combined with the stress created by the China virus, sheoplization is now on steroids…and this realization is very disturbing to me.

1 Like

how convenient

1 Like

This is the level of evidence that Trump and his supporters truly believe proves fraud.

Whats funny is that Trumpists on this forum have used the word “feelings” to make fun of anyone who dares to criticize Trump yet they are using “feelings” to justify their own belief in fraud.

Turns out…she is 100% correct huh.

She never said, or implied, that thousands of Americans poll workers, poll counters, and elected officials over multiple states would all commit voter fraud.

She was saying be careful, or elected leaders who were sore losers would claim massive voter fraud without Evidence, claim they really won despite losing the vote, and file a ton of bogus law suites with no evidence asking to have votes thrown out and results over turned.

Also that the loser would deny they lost and refuse to help with a transition of power.

Man- where does she come up with that stuff!

1 Like

You understand it it’s the states that are publishing the numbers directly right??

I get it. You think the media lies.

What does that have to do with Math? Is math also lying??

We get it. Orange man wiiiiiiiin…

Lol, no she wasn’t, she was talking about foreign interference.

UnAmerican eroding trust in our elections tsk tsk

Maybe I missed it. Can you quote the part where she said thousands of fake ballots across multiple states would be cast and thousands of Poll watchers and counters and elected officials will participate??

Cause from reading it, she sure seemed to be taking about foreign interference influencing american voters.

Boring. No, she didn’t undermine faith in our elections in the exact same way. But she did undermine it. And you didn’t have anything negative to say about it.

Actually if one read the fine print he is doing this to pay off his election debts.

How much is that debt? Is there any? Sources and links please.

Continually using words like “Sheople” and “regurgibleet” is not making a point. It is presenting a fact free argument that there is some special knowledge that is to be had through YouTube, John Solomon, Newsmax or whatever other ■■■■■■■■ source that one wants to believe in.

The problems that we are facing right now are because of the President’s failure to respond to the pandemic. He knew it was going to be bad… we even have the tapes… but he failed. The President claimed that mail in voting is going to be fraudulent… so instead of working to improve the system and make it be as secure as possible so the American people would trust the results he tried to break it as much as possible… and you see now that the GOP is lining up behind him.

This is all stuff that no other President would be able to get away with… because the supporters don’t care.

They just don’t. He is lying to them… and they just don’t care.

7 Likes

Convenient? In a few months Republicans won’t give a ■■■■ what Donald Trump says.

50 out of 50 states have indicated no substantial fraud occurred in the election.

He’s actually going to pay his debts?

2 Likes

That is the intent stated in his requests for money. Whether he actually follows up and pay his debts is somewhat moot.