White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Trump supporters are more concerned with what he’s trying to accomplish; no other President has attempted taking control away from the globalists. Regardless, I didn’t see anything inappropriate out of Trump, but when Acosta stepped over the line, he reprimanded him like the child he is. Acosta knows what he’s doing and it’s intentional.

1 Like

Nonsense. Acosta is the only one that is being kicked out and Trump has made it entirely clear his opinion on Acosta’s politics.

Unfortunately for Trump, as has been the case in other instances, his inability to keep his mouth shut is going to cost him in court.

Take emotions out of equation and then get back to me.

I doubt it. Most reasonable people would see Acosta’s behavior as out of line. He should just apologize and behave. Otherwise, I’m not posting to argue to make anyone believe in what I’ve said. It’s strictly my opinion. Have a good afternoon.

You mean people that agree with you and support trump?

Really? You think I’m the one being emotional here?

That’s cool. You know who is on the side of Acosta? The White House Correspondents Association who rightly see this as an attempt to squelch free speech.

You don’t have to pick one side or the other here. It’s okay to not like Acosta. But the issue at hand is what the government is and isn’t allowed to do. Trump crossed the line.

1 Like

Even Fox knows it was messed up…

Fox News President Jay Wallace: “Fox News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the president and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people,”

The globalists, especially George Soros, who probably owns a piece of all the news agencies, have to stick together, ya’ know.

It’s not a clip, it’s a magazine.

2 Likes

I’ve actually wondered why they haven’t done that already. Why not just stop calling on him? Or is there some protocol that requires them to?

Ahh, the ol’ “Jews control the media” schtick. Bringing back the classics.

6 Likes

Just had to wait for it. Soros and the other globalists control the media (including Right Wing Fox) and will protect Jim Acosta from the good guys (Trump) who will bring back America First nationalism.

3 Likes

Trump feeds off conflict and it makes Trump look tough while keeping the “media hates me” victim mentality

1 Like

Once again a poster having to bring Jews into this equation…this should tell people just who the bigots are.

Where did that come from? You’re seeing Anti-Semitics that aren’t there. George Soros either did, or was trying to buy in to one of the News Agencies; I thought it was FOX. Another FOX owner is Arabian, so I don’t believe my comment qualifies.

Yeah, some people think they don’t know what others mean when they talk about “Soros” and “globalists”. Might as well just put triple parentheses around globalists.

3 Likes

I could not agree more. However, we are in the world of Trump as the leader of the free world. Any sense or modicum of decorum and civility died the day he was sworn in to office. I’m hopeful we too can return. But as long as he is in office, acting the way he does, and his complicit followers choose to not hold him to account, this will be the new normal.

Because “globalists” is an anti-Semitic slur. This article credits Steve Bannon, but I would say it really goes back to Henry Ford and his “The International Jew” writings.

1 Like

Yeah well I don’t see a Jew behind every tree.