White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

I’ve done so multiple times in this thread. I shared link to the post earlier with you. It appears you didn’t click it.

So here’s the video with the exact same summary I’ve posted multiple times in this thread already:

Here is a frame-by-frame break down of the situation at the press conference. They take both the official feed from the WH and compare it to the video SHS shared on Twitter. The SHS version is very clearly doctored. It’s very evident that when the intern was reaching toward the mic, Acosta’s hand was already moving down, as opposed to the chop/shove that SHS’s video insinuates.

Paging @Smyrna. Side by side comparison. Now go ahead and try to tell us what SHS shared is the same as the WH feed.

…and in short, there is no video because they are one and the same…period. Thanks for participating.

one is altered and the other is not. period.

Yes, there is a video comparing the two. What SHS shared was NOT the official WH feed of the presser. What SHS shared was an altered/doctored/reduced/converted/whatever you want to call it version.

As the WH press secretary, she should have shared the OFFICIAL version from the WH feed. She did not. She shared a version that was being spread around by InfoWars and other propaganda sources. In doing so, she participated in the spread of propaganda fake news. That’s despicable and our WH should be above that.

Learn something and stop being a sheeple eating up fake news.

The sped up version would be considered falsified evidence in ANY court… They are not the same…

What a zillion times zero?

Sharing a video (without a synopsis, that will likely get deleted) by Paul Joseph Watson, then referring to someone else as a sheeple eating up fake news? Wow.

1 Like

denying they altered it is not helping you.

Neither is sharing a video by Paul Joseph Watson then accusing someone else of being sheeple and believing fake news.

pffff Hahahahaha Conway claiming Acosta “karate chopped” her arm at 11:46

Apparently you can’t since the video clearly showed she deliberately tried to grab the mike from him when she shouldn’t have. The days when R’s had any integrity flew out the window when Trump became your dictator.

At 3:08 your video examiner describes the two video and claims the one on the bottom is still, while the one on top is moving. Are you kidding me? Do you have eyes of your own? The one on the bottom shows Acosta’s forearm doing the same thing to the WH intern as the top one. You need to stop swallowing sheeple garbage and use your own discernment.

Also…since you chose to attack the source, I found it and provided his viewpoint. Then you attack me the messenger for providing it. Can you stoop any lower? I hope not. Ants need to live too.

Agreed. She attempted to remove the mike from Acosta. Who decides who gets the mike in the WH. IYO it’s Jim Acosta? That’s TDS my friend on display. He asked a question and it was somebody else’s turn. Asking as many questions as you’d like isn’t how it’s done. The intern was right and Acosta was wrong. He’ll now pay a professional price for his rudeness.

Not surprising that their memories are so dim in this regard.

He is really paying the price…

I’d say a lot of voters echoed the same thing on Election Day.

Just admit you have no intention of moving from your POV no matter what and be done with it.

If I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. The videos speak for themselves and NO ONE has provided a video that exonerates Acosta from rudely chopping the interns arm from removing the mike from him. I’ll wait for you though…if you can provide it? One poster attempted to but after examining his evidence, the video maker was saying one thing while the two videos he had running side by side showed something completely different. That’s…FAKE NEWS.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.