White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

You forget just how much of an idiot this guy is. Excellent montage.

Hopefully he stays out until Trump is done in 2020 or 2024.

:muscle:t5:

So…altered and NOT exactly the same. As I stated. Thanks for finally admitting it, even though you first denied it.

Which is not a chop, or an assault. He held onto the mic with both hands to prevent it from being snatched by a person reaching across his body to snatch it. Of course that’s what happened.

This is what Trump supporters wanted. They wanted a brawl in America, and they’re getting it. They wanted a rough around the edges PotUS, and that fosters a combative atmosphere between him and those who report on what he says. You guys wanted no PC, no snowflake culture, right? So why is it OK when the president acts like an asshat, but not a reporter/journalist?

No no, not out of line-because this is America now. This is the America republicans and conservative wanted. We say what’s on our minds. We don’t give in to PC snowflake culture. If it’s OK for the president to act this way, then it’s not out of line when the press does it as well. Fair is far, equal standards for BOTH sides, right?

Hey Conan, quit dodging. What’s your source for this claim?

The office of the President is an office to be respected…even if the POTUS does not.

The office IS respected-the man holding it is not. That’s what you showed us for 8 years under Obama. There wasn’t respect from the office from you guys then. And there certainly wasn’t respect for the person holding it.

So again, why the double standard? I predicted this would be the case shortly after Trump was elected, and we were reassured Trump would be held to the same standard as Obama-but that’s not happening. You guy want pious worship of Trump, while mustard, gum, bike helmets, birth certificates, Obama monkeys and witch doctors, attacks against his daughters, attacks against his wife, bitching and moaning about golf and vacations were all justified attacks against the PERSON, and not the office…remember?

1 Like

So you expect more decorum from reporters than from the President of the United States.

Got it.

2 Likes

Yes, as another poster just told us, we’re supposed to bend down and kiss the ring when Trump is president and respect the office. But Obama was fair game because…something something.

The office of the president is to be respected.

Which is exactly why Trump doesn’t belong there. The people who put him there have disrespected the office far more than any reporter.

1 Like

Once again…you are not perpetuating the truth regarding how I acted towards the office of the President during Obama’s term. I may have been critical of his actions but not disrespectful. There’s a big difference and a line that’s currently being crossed…that I never did.

You speak only for yourself and your actions are entirely owned.

Who disrespects the office more? People who occupied it with garbage or the reporter trying to hold that piece of garbage to any kind of standard?

It’s amazing how many posters here state they were “respectful of Obama”, secure in the knowledge that, absent anything that the Wayback Machine may have archived, their posts are lost to history.

2 Likes

You answer for yourself…only…just as Acosta is answering for himself.

Way to dodge the question. So brave.

It is kind of convenient that the old posts are basically no longer available… Man, that would some rich data…

2 Likes

Just because the old forum no longer exists doesn’t mean we don’t remember what was said there.

Why don’t you post the real, truthful video that exonerates Jim and I’ll wait right here.

Exonerates Jim of what?

If the video was doctored in your opinion, provide the video of the incident in question that is IYO an accurate portrayal of it. No other questions are necessary. Just put up or shut up.

All this was already posted in this thread. It’s not his job to hold your hand and read it to you like a bedtime story.

1 Like