White House pulls CNN Acosta’s pass

Absolutely. If you look closely enough (and yeah you have to slow it down really really slow) you can see he asaailted her. This is obviously a criminal manner. Assault is no joke.

Believe the women.

Trump made him the story before he even asked a question.

Acosta: I wanted to challenge you on one of the statements that you made in the tail end of the campaign in the midterms that …

Trump: Here we go.

Acosta: Well, I — if you don’t mind, Mr. President …

Trump: Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on.

This is on Trump. He has to be able to handle this better. We talked about this for the last couple of weeks. It is an environment created by Trump. He did the same thing to the AP reporter that asked him about “nationalism”. He said her question was racist.

Some would call it “holding on to the mic”. Some would call it rape. Pretty obvious what the liberal crazy enemy of the people would think.

1 Like

The intern didn’t say he “laid hands” on her, Sanders did. Sanders is a lying sack of ■■■■■

2 Likes

American politician wouldn’t last a week in the common they would be ripped apart. by the greatest weapon we have passive aggressive smart talk.

1 Like

Dont waste my time or your time. Just what happened today. What did he do that you found grossly disrespectful?

I would look more favorably with the press, had they treated Obama the same way they treat trump or Huckabee sanders. Obama was no fan of foxnews and he made sure everyone knew it.
CNN got what they deserved.

trump answered his question. Then he continued to filibuster and had an insane notion that the president’s time, the press conference, the microphone and the election was all about him and his opinions.

He was wrong. But if it means that much to you, I hope he’s gone for good. That guy is an embarrassment to insane liberals.

1 Like

Agreed! I only wish they would get rid of the rest of the lying fake press people. I mean why bother answering gotcha questions from the Enemy anyways? Pointless!!!

Once again, his hand is on her I the picture you provided. Thanks for that btw.

Photos are cool.

I’m good with that.

This administration is such a pig ■■■■■■■ clown show. He’s on the ropes now, we are gonna get daily meltdowns like this.

Trump is not Obama.

if they act like Acosta they certainly need to be removed. He shouldn’t be taken seriously as a journalist. Of course cnn can not be taken seriously as a news source.

Thankfully we have an honorable polite and kindhearted president who doesn’t use his power to be rude, insulting and demeaning- unlike the lying fake news Media that is tearing our country apart.

This is a toughie. I like Acosta, yet I despise attempted rape. I’m going to play it safe and offer to be a witness against him at the upcoming trial.

3 Likes

hahaha

his left hand is in contact with her arm! My name is ohknow35!

2 Likes

Remember when Trump’s campaign manager grabbed a female reporter so hard that he bruised her and ended up charged with battery, only to be defended for days by the Trump trolls? At times like this it would be nice to be able to point out the utter hypocrisy, but of course they wouldn’t care anyways.

No shame.
No morals.

1 Like

Sanders didn’t say he “laid hands” on her either. Someone is a lying sack of ■■■■ alright.

Who told you that’s what Sanders said??