Whistleblower Complaint Released

Trump got tripped up by the Deep State, which Atkinson is clearly a part of.

Yes. Do you? Now link to what he did.

Or even worse. People will continue to support Trump and frame him as the victim.

He looks and sounds like ■■■■ —even more than he usually does.

We shall see. I would say no. Demanding specific results under threat of withholding aid…impeachable. Asking that the actual facts involved be reviewed…no.
Mueller sent out inquiries to something like 13 different countries for facts.
Democratic Senators sent Ukraine a note asking for that information…something that carried as much an implied threat as anything Trump said.

Why would we be interested in the official US diplomat carrying out the official foreign policy stance and interests of the US Government in an official capacity?

Read the report.

:wink:

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah I’m sure he just took the whistleblower at his word and didn’t check to see if the hear-say evidence any credibility before he deemed it credible and a national security risk

4 Likes

I don’t think they were stored on private servers. They are stored on a network that was reserved for particularly sensitive national security information. This did not meet that criteria. This was to hide politically sensitive information, which is an abuse.

2 Likes

Don’t make me use a laughing emoticon in reply.

Not really very relevant since we now have a transcript and can judge for ourselves without the spin.

Yes I worded that poorly, I just meant they sort of hid the communications where folks couldn’t find or access them.

1 Like

Using national security to hide corruption.

How very nixonian

3 Likes

I don’t care.

1 Like

I’m interested. It was a good move. Corrupt prosecutors should be forced out.

I think he is confusing these documents with Hillary’s emails.

As far as national security, I’m not sure but bad mouthing the head of Germany didn’t make it qualified for that. Of course, at this point, there was no option not to release.

We need the full transcript, the one being illegally stored on a server reserved for top secret national security concerns

1 Like

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1177212624582381568?s=20

Et tu, Erich Erickson.

So… but her emails?

3 Likes

Are you sure that isn’t the same document we have been reading? The white house situation room note takers are listed as the source in each case, is it not?