While you were sleeping, NATO almost died

I’m amused by his comment:

Asked if he could pull the US out of Nato without the approval of Congress, Mr Trump said: “I think I probably can, but that’s unnecessary.”

How about it Trump supporters? Can the president withdraw from NATO without congressional approval?

I know, he managed to increase the commitment a whole zero percent. Brilliant.

3 Likes

“Our allies don’t trust us anymore, and our enemies are emboldened”

You guys remember hearing that everyday?

“How hard could it be to be president?”

“What do you have to lose?”

Lol

1 Like

Russia has a history of using energy to pressure her neighbors and customers.

Other commodities are not as mission critical.

See… once you say “the entire modern world order very nearly was destroyed”… that’s it. Your new post is anticlimactic.

You would have to say something like… “The Earth heaved, lava flowed deep in the bottom of the sea, and the planet’s magnetic field flipped in the middle of the night, consigning us to lose our way in every endeavor to come”

You should go over the acts of your posting in slow motion to see where you first thought it was a good idea to be so dramatic.

Yeah…that one. Does that sound fair to you? When we get to 2024 and they still don’t want to pay, what then? Let’s stop the bull feces and all play equally today…period.

2 Likes

Who are our “enemies”?

I give the Greeks much credit. Facing financial dire straights, they still have paid their 2% share the last 2 years.

You actually make a pretty good point… It used to be that statements by a president of the United States used to carry a lot of weight… Not so much anymore…

Called it in the other thread…trumps gonna claim he did something Obama did and these morons are gonna buy it…

Because they are too stupid to figure out they got played…or they dont care.

2 Likes

Who condemned it? Who are we protecting Europe from?

Even your word choice and spelling doesn’t make any sense.

Agreed. Sort of like other countries do.

Sure it does.threatening to leave causes mistrust in our allies. Now they have to question if they can trust us…

Even an idiot can figure that out…

^ the real winner as he watches all the friendly nations (that he hates) fight.

1 Like

Unreliable Autocorrect and lack of an edit button sucks.

Germany signed a pipeline deal with an empire of evil who destroyed our democracy in 2016. How are they our allies?

THESE people got played.

I suspect they are posting here now to try to regain some self respect.

1 Like

Issue a warning.