Which party and candidate will ultimately win the tv/streaming rating's war?

lol that’s gonna drive him nutz

Yeah. It was interesting how closely he followed the ratings when he was doing the afternoon pressers.
A couple of times I heard him brag about the ratings.

The verdict of cumulative viewership RNC vs DNC is still out.

After two days, DNC has is ahead. Will be curious to see final results released Friday afternoon.

Anybody want to post up their predictions on the 2 points originally made?

P.S. Here what it looks like after two nights:

So I was CONVINCED Trump would win the ratings war.

Looks like overall - DNC had higher ratings then the RNC.

One was run by politicians and one was run by a former TV reality star. This is a shocker.

1 Like

That racist gun toting couple and that MAGA kid didn’t push RNC over the top?

Maybe they needed the 17 yr old Call of Duty kid to speak from jail to help.

2 Likes

Why then was there absolutely zero bounce 0.0 for Dems off their convention in the polling?

Historically both parties average at least a 5 point surge immediately after their respective conferences.

Hearing rumblings the black vote for Trump might now exceed 20%?

From who? Trump?

The Hill Harris X report yesterday after two days of Rnc had Trump up to 24.4% with Black’s…check it out.

Low energy Don. Boring deranged hatefest.

“Trump’s total is also well below the 35 million TV viewers who watched him accept his party’s nomination in 2016, and falls short of the acceptance speeches of previous Republican nominees John McCain (38.9 million viewers in 2008), Mitt Romney (30.3 million viewers in 2012) and George W. Bush (27.6 million in 2004).”

Fox viewership continues to trend upwards despite overall ratings down for both Conventions.

Can I see a link?

This is what i found:

Now it is 24% approval rating up 9 points from previous poll a month ago. However, that does not go into what percentage would actually vote for him. Any bump from what he had last time, definitely would help in the election.

Yes thanks that’s the one I saw too, Gabriela Schulte is the reporter here.