Which party and candidate will ultimately win the tv/streaming rating's war?

Trump does generally well when, instead of speaking extemporaneously, he sticks to the script. Not unlike Biden in that aspect.

I didn’t watch the DNC bit I will be watching the RNC because it is like watching a car accident about to happen.

1 Like

Trump is apparently, legitimately, for realsies planning to give the keynote address all four nights. Which is, I don’t even know what to say.

1 Like

But you know why. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll be watching the whole thing. And I would crawl though lava made of urine to vote against trump. So count me in a minus one.

The RNC is currently a joke. A mid budget basic cable reality show. And Trump is the snooky. He gets center stage.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s for the good of the American people

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think it’s called staying in the will.

1 Like

The RNC will get more viewers. This whole administration is a dumb episode of the Apprentice - it’s designed for maximum entertainment and rubber neck factor. I’ll be hate watching it all week.

1 Like

Dad likely said he would cut her out of the will.

Ted Sorensen couldn’t write three hours of good speech material for one convention. It just can’t be done.

Yeah at this point they’re just putting the defendant on the stand. Not a great sign.

Yeah conventions are usually super boring but the chance of someone doing something hilariously career ending is so high at this one you have to watch. Or just watching a bunch of people who barely understand what the social medias are try to use Zoom.

1 Like

I predict that regardless of verifiable facts, Trump will lie about the ratings.

That, my friends, is a guarantee.

Damn dude…I’m truly sorry that’s your mindset. I can honestly tell you…I care…and I care a lot…but not anywhere near that magnitude. If it’s grasping you this strongly…seriously…I don’t know what to say except…I hope you come out of this mentally and emotionally unscathed.

I’m fine. I enjoy politics. It’s why I come here.

Biden has one son in Hunter that has to now be kept in large part under wraps until after the election.

Trump tried that card but got played by a bunch of Eastern European Mobsters.

Or perhaps in November the results will reveal what WE the People really think about the Biden’s personally cashing in on Joe’s 40+ years of public service…

Not for the first night.