Where is Our President?

Maybe he is still running for the Senate. :wink:

I think he sat in the palace naked for 4 y. while everyone around him admired and praized his new cloths.
When exposed as being with no cloths he ran out naked and now Kamala is being measured for the new ward robe.

TRUTH has a way of surfacing at the most painful moment.
Ds played us for suckers for 4 y. with lies and coverup.
Now they were forced to jump from the pan into the fire.

Just you wait till the Kamala’s honeymoon fizzles out … :wink:
:clap: :dancer: :clap: :dancer:

If the Independants don’t give in to this new scham they may stop this train wreck and save the Republic. Otherwise…hallo Bannana state.

2 Likes

but imagine the joy behar media if he were say, golfing again, instead of disappearing for days

they depend on stupidity.

3 Likes

Some libs were trying to pass off a non-interacting, pre-recorded audio clip as a live phone call.

It’s getting weird. :thinking:

5 Likes

of course they were. their whole reality is a cheap-fake. for people who are even vaguely aware of what really is it’s obvious.

2 Likes

“Trust me bro, I’m a link!!”

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It was AI Biden. He was talking way too fast. Let’s see him. This is getting bizarre.

4 Likes

I think someone needs to go ahead and declare a silver alert.

4 Likes

I think libs are getting concerned too.

They should be. He could be at a bus stop somewhere waiting to go to the pool for lifeguard duty.

4 Likes

What would they do if Covid incapacitated him, or he dropped dead? Exactly what they’re doing now. Then say he died, or is in a coma.

2 Likes

Just gonna leave this here

2 Likes

It sure would give Horrible time to make a deal keeping his family out of legal trouble in exchange for keeping his campaign funds.

Oops, did that sound like a conspiracy? :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just saying. If it turns out Biden is either unable to speak due to severe illness or he is dead, then they are trying to punk us. No way I believe any of what he supposedly said was actually from him.

4 Likes

These are all things that EVERY President would be personally in front of a camera addressing. It’s alarming that he hasn’t.

2 Likes

I know. If something did indeed happen to him. The Dem. party would have to dot their I’s and cross their Ts before announcing it.

2 Likes

Because the press would demand it.

2 Likes

Starting to feel somewhat like Russia or North Korea…the President has not been seen nor heard from in public since the Oval Office address after the failed assassination attempt on Trump.

What the HELL is going on here?!?!?
WHERE is the President?
WHO is the President?

This is not hyperbole, this is me seriously wondering. What are they hiding??

4 Likes

Joe.

D

1 Like

Based on history, if he drops dead they will tell us he is just sleeping. And Democrats will believe it.

3 Likes

They call that the Dave.

2 Likes