Where is Our President?

Supposedly he called into the Harris campaign and spoke on a live call broadcast in real time. But we still don’t have a live video transmission showing him making a live statement.

3 Likes

Nor any recordings of him or even his voice tapping out of the race. You’d think that would call for more than a text.

So who’s out there telling the media what the President is doing? And why can’t the President address his People personally? :thinking:

2 Likes

You would think dropping out of the race would warrant a broadcast, not dropping out via a tweet.

5 Likes

Biden needs to resign.

2 Likes

Where’s Joe and why can’t we talk to him?

1 Like

How often do you talk to him?

Does that link include a recording of the President’s voice or is it just, “Trust me bro, I’m a link!” ? :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t know that we want Harris as President for the next 6 months.

I think we haven’t seen him since Wednesday.

It’s weird. Sunday morning one of his people came out and said they were continuing the race. A few hours later he drops out via tweet. That’s very odd. But not totally out of the question since he can barely string 3 words together.

4 Likes

I saw him call in and turned the channel

1 Like

A video with a chunk of or all the call in it.

That’s a phone’s audio? :thinking:

Proof of life…

3 Likes

Yes, please!

3 Likes

Mmmm me thinks not. Someone perhaps wrote it for him.

2 Likes

Well, yeah… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Why not? Maybe she’ll contact Bibi Netanyahu and demand he stop killing ham-asses! That would be a hoot.

1 Like

He called into the event kamala attended. And it is suspect if it was even him.

There was a medical emergency om airforce one. Then it went hush hush. These lame brain libs and their so called transparency

4 Likes

Day 6.

4 Likes

can you imagine if we really had a real press?

4 Likes

If we had a real press, we would have heard from the President by now. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes