Where is Antifa outside of Trump rally in Dallas?

Like this one?

what rights have you lost or been denied?

Clearly you’ve never been to a major city in Texas.

Michael Scott Rawlings (born August 25, 1954) is an American businessman and politician who served as the 61st Mayor of Dallas, Texas. A member of the Democratic Party, he won the 2011 Dallas mayoral election defeating former Dallas Police Chief David Kunkle

Eric Lynn Johnson [1] (born October 10, 1975) is an American politician and lawyer currently serving as the 62nd Mayor of Dallas, Texas since 2019. He previously served as a Democratic member of the Texas House of Representatives, where he represented District 100 in the cities of Dallas and Mesquite, Texas.

House 2016:

Whoosh,

and you would be very wrong

or smashing out storefronts and beating up old men

The thread is the op asking why (he erroneously thinks) is no antifa in texas

You claimed its proof “fascists and racists tend to live in left leaning areas”, implying that Dallas is not a left leaning area.

It is.

Woosh.

Or running over and killing unarmed protesters. Good people on both sides, eh?

3 Likes

good people on both sides of the argument, yes

but i listen to what trump actually says. not what the leftist mental cases on CNN tell me he says

try it once

Name one right that democrat voters have which trump voters do not have. One. Thanks!

1 Like

you are embarrassing yourself, Look at the post right above mine and tell me what area was he talking about and what he responded too.

Dallas is left but you can not say Texas is a left leaning area such as CA OR and WA.

Yet…

An armed Proud Boy got arrested outside the Dallas rally…

Link to him being a member of Proud Boys.

Don’t know if he was a “Proud Boy”, but he certainly wasn’t ANTIFA.

He was wearing an InfoWars T-shirt.

White male in his 20’s wearing a black polo shirt.

seem like a proud boy to me.