Where are the masks

Yourself.

The good thing is I did not listen to the fake science, except did get the vaccine. Other family members did not. Now we are waiting if I have any I’ll effects

How ridiculous. The long-term effects, if there are any, will not be known until a long time passes.

I’m one of the least partisan people here. I haven’t been registered with a Political Party since 1972 … when I was a Democrat.

Sure you are … You think “long-term” is months. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It hasn’t been years.

You should tell the scientists as they seem to think long term side effects almost always manifest within months.

“Almost always”

mRNA vaccines have not been widely used on humans before. This is an experiment of the largest magnitude in medical history.

And you are confusing the long-term effects of adverse symptoms that may show up within weeks (such as permanent heart damage) with symptomatic effects that do not show up until a long time passes. Those are two very different things. We know that there have been a few instances of the former, but we will not know if the latter will occur or not until a long time (years) goes by.

1 Like

Compared to what?

If you’re going to mandate, you might want more than a 2 week cushion for a new vaccine for a new virus?

They were clear that serious long term side effects were exceedingly rare. Your hand waving doesn’t change that so your charge of “ridiculous” is unwarranted.

Samm don’t waste your breath. The brother is pulling out leg.

I’m not charging anything. You’re missing the point. what you’re talking about is long term health effects that show up in days or weeks. What I’m talking about is the possibility of adverse health effects that won’t show up for a long time. And I’m not saying that will happen, I’m saying that we won’t know if such effects might occur until a significant time has past. Why are you being so insistent, when the only thing that will tell is time?

And like my link and many others say, any vaccine side effects almost always turn up within months at the latest so the chance that we will see side effects now after 15 months is quite remote. Note I’ve never said it is impossible.

So I was hardy being “ridiculous” in repeating what the experts say.

You are still referring to relatively short-term manifestation of long-term health effects. I’m not.

2 Likes

The point is serious health effects manifesting any time AFTER a few months are very, very, very rare for vaccines.

There is no point.

You tugging my apron stings again?

You been tugging mine all day. :slight_smile:

That doesn’t sound right…:joy::joy:

Granted, but that was not the point. The point is, we don’t know yet whether there are effects that take a long time to manifest. Nobody does, because a long time has not yet transpired.

1 Like

Agreed, although it is entirely germane to the point.

1 Like