Where are the masks

Only a very few were seen at the SOTU. Last week we were firing people for not getting vaccinated and Bullwinkle was ■■■■■■■ with Canadian Truckers this week the libs are running around uncovered. Is COVID over?

Is it now considered just a flu?

Does that mean everyone fired will get rehired?

5 Likes

They all uncovered so that they could claim that the truckers who are on their way to DC didn’t make them do it. :wink:

4 Likes

The truckers? I read that 12 made it to DC. A bit underwhelming, no?

Correction…“I fed” and am now regurgibleating their nonsense. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

How many made it to DC?

You regurgibleated it was 12 cuz that’s the narrative the troughs want fed. I’ll bet you a pizza it was many, many times more than that…let’s say over a hundred? The truth will come out in the next few days…you in? :+1:

Don’t worry about the pizza, but I haven’t heard about any masses of trucks in DC. Weren’t they supposed to be there by the SOTU? Has traffic been tangled up? Seems if there were 100+ trucks in DC we might hear something about it effecting traffic.

They’re uncovered because there’s more pushback and truth behind the authoritarian masking scheme.
The mids are coming and these jagoffs want to protect their phony baloney jobs.
■■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

Has the media reported the truth? I say no. You say yes…hence…the pizza bet? One thing to keep in mind is…DC? What is DC? How many miles from the WH are they? If it’s with in 20 miles, they’re there.

I got stuck in a convoy yesterday, took me four hours to get past it.

1 Like

It was made up by liberals to build that wall (a fence) around.

1 Like

Makes you wonder why Brandon believes walls only work in DC…and not along our southern border?

4 Likes

The media-induced fear of the WWIII possibility is sufficient enough to maintain a grip on the masses. The whole beer flu thing isn’t needed anymore.

2 Likes

They aren’t supposed to be in DC until march 4 or 5. There were over 100 vehicles when they came through Oklahoma.

2 Likes

I was annoying the wife by waving at all the people on overpasses. From Missouri to Indiana on i70.

3 Likes

Whether it’s politics or not, I’m glad people are ditching masks.

1 Like

There are 1930 reported covid deaths in the U.S. today.

Good to see that science has declared the pandemic over.

3 Likes

What the ■■■■ are you talking about? The convoys are still on the road.

1 Like

I was talking about the convoy that was supposed to make it to DC for the SOTU as was mentioned in the OP which didn’t seem to materialize.

Since then, the conversation has switched to the convoys coming later.

It’s the same convoy. They just didn’t make it there by yesterday,