When This Is Over

I can’t wait to hear Democrats heap praise on Trump for massively reducing the deficit next year.

I can’t wait to hear Republicans criticizing Trump for massively and historically increasing deficits since day 1 in office

2 Likes

Eventually you have to accept that “fiscal conservatives” want to destroy the economy for reasons. This has been going on almost ten years now.

It’s already in plenty of places on this very board. I know you’ve seen them.

He will only have about 19 days to do that…

I haven’t seen any real criticism beyond “well I don’t like it or both parties do it”. Certainly not the rage tea party ptotest screams that happened under Obama

Me too. You’re one of the few people I’ve heard even bring this up. When you compare how much actual paper money is out there compared to digital it is frightening. Especially when it’s not backed by anything but confidence.

At least you can whipe your butt with physical currency

Paper money and digital money are both backed by confidence.

At this point, yes. But paper money can’t simply disappear.

But without public confidence, it’s just paper. Might as well wrap your fish in it.

Right. But it’s the last to go.

Dont forget the World Health Organization.

That’s your filtered interpretation. But, of course, you’ve already admitted in another thread today that you’re a partisan hack, so of course you’re not going to see certain things.

Nope. That’s what I’ve read. I know because I’ve created a lot of threads. Feel free to prove otherwise.

That’s just terrifying I am starting to develop and eminence hatred towards the government of China.

1 Like

It’s a reality for over a billion people who were unfortunate enough to be born there.

Speaking of other places with over a billion people:

India is no saintly government either.

Repudiate the debt. Slash spending by 2/3. Eliminate most agencies and departments.

There was that government that did this:

And it was all in the name of demonstrating just how safe nuclear bombs are.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

No such thing as a saintly government.

3 Likes

That’s another thing when considering these numbers. Does anyone actually believe India has around 1800 cases? Or Sri Lanka a few hundred?