When do you predict the country reaches its breaking point with the open border?

No it isn’t.

That’s not a measurable number, for quite a few obvious reasons.

But if they weren’t finding jobs, they’d stop coming.

Good we need more of that.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Maybe this is why their coming:

2 Likes

…when Martha’s Vineyard gets that 51st illegal alien shipped into them.

Cost of doing business.

1 Like

They’re not going to stop coming unless the government stops them and stops providing incentives for them to come, which isn’t going to happen in any Lib controlled government. The dirt poor in America living in the streets are still better off than the dirt poor in other countries living in the streets. Plus, there are tax payer funded benefits even street people can get if they so choose.

No, they don’t just come for jobs and opportunities. Some do, most don’t and most have nothing in the way of skills to offer employers anyway. If you want to stop employers from hiring poor uneducated illegals to do menial jobs, it would be a good idea to stop paying able bodied poor, uneducated Americans welfare so they can sit home on their worthless asses and watch the view on their big screen TVs first. But poor, uneducated Americans, who get their news from the view still get to vote, and as long as they get their welfare, and rent subsidies and all the other freebies that Libs love to give them, they will choose to sit home, watching the view on their big screen TVs rather than go out and pick vegetables in the hot sun for menial wages. Meanwhile, those menial wages are a fortune to illegals, especially when they don’t have to pay taxes.

Cackling Kamala went to other countries to find the root cause of the problem?? How about look in the mirror, you moron…

4 Likes

That story is five years old.

Reps stopped the flow when Trump was in office. It’s the dems who love large corps these days.

2 Likes

Which isn’t going to happen. Heck, the senile, blithering idiot just announced he was going to make it easier for them to get here.

Can’t have them traipsing through jungles etc. to get here illegally. Bet he has gift bags made for them when the reach the border.

3 Likes

Did the Trump administration stop the millions of illegal immigrants already here from working?

There are about 10 million undocumented workers in the United States.

Not the problem.

2 Likes

LOL . . . “There happened to be no migrants in the facility at the time.”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1613389755374501889

2 Likes

And yet under the Republican president you all live to hate the southern border was at its most secure in decades…compared to what has happened since Inauguration Day 2021 under the Biden administration MR Trump with no help from a democrat led congress was very successful in stemming the bulk of the flow at the border. The current crisis is the property of democrats and the Biden administration…who’s policies have allowed 5 million people including probably more gotaways than the total number that crossed the border once Trump got a handle on the situation…have enriched the cartels to the tune of multi millions if not billions of dollars…have gotten more than 100,000 Americans killed…have led to untold thousands or tens of thousands of migrants being raped, abused, trafficked as human slaves…have led to the discovery of dead people becoming in routine feature of life in rural south texas and I’m sure New Mexico and Arizona…and have overrun border communities with numbers of unemployed homeless immigrants far beyond those communities ability to handle.

Those statements are not hyperbole…they represent documented fact. I don’t get why liberals continue to buy into Biden’s lies and intentional failure to enforce our southern border. Y’all are starting to sound ridiculous.

2 Likes

That poor woman is way too stupid to have a job where she’s acting as the spokesperson for a BB lying failure like Biden.

LOL Her statement was technically correct.

Oh I know they sanitized El Paso so Biden didn’t have to see the results of his folly.

I just feel sorry for her because she’s so far out of her league. But that’s a whole ‘nuther thread!

1 Like

I am sure if he had seen it
If he had been made aware of it
he would advocated spending more money to make the immigration centers cleaner safer less crowded etc… Heck He’d probably call it “infrastructure spending.”

Didnt he already do that?

I feel like this whole discussion in a real sense has gone as far as it can go.

It’s painfully obvious to me and I think to anyone who cares about the truth that Biden’s border policies have been a disaster. Our friends on the left seem to be desperately clinging to their imho silly arguments…Congress/comprehensive immigration reform/but Trump!

What is happening is intentional…Biden’s policies are terrible but they are intentional…

No one benefits from millions of illegals storming the southern border and the drug cartels being financially enriched to the position of power they now hold.

Sadly liberals seem unwilling to let go of their partisanship…most of the media hasn’t really reported the story so…Biden’s intentional destruction of the southern border is not the issue it should be.

2 Likes

$500.00 per night luxury hotel in NYC. Throwing away food that the taxpayers are paying for because they don’t want to eat it. All while Americans are sleeping in the streets going hungry.

Fighting, spreading illness and keeping their rooms like a ■■■■ hole. No gratitude that they have food and a roof over their heads that they pay nothing for.

2 Likes

and yet asylum grants went up under trump.

Allan