What's worse than a dingbat? An elitist dingbat

So you know how Trump likes to show up at restaurants and buy people food? Well that’s not how Kamshaft rolls. Diners were watching the Pirates game at Primanti Bros. near Pittsburgh. It’s a famous local chain that sports fans frequent. At 3:30, they announced “last call.” They turned off the game to encourage people to leave and at 4 pm, they showed everybody the door. Then at 6pm none other than Kamshaft herself shows up. With her is her own pre-selected band of nitwits she was using to substitute for the actual common folk that she had booted from the restaurant. This is your girl. Afraid of the press, afraid of regular folks and dumb as a door nail.

3 Likes

:rofl:

No. Are you talking about his whole staged Chik-fil-A event?

2 Likes

Two questions. I’ll warn you they’re tough one’s.

1. Did Donald Trump boot anyone out of the restaurant and replace them with his people?
  2. Are you okay with Kamshaft doing this fake event?

Toldja they would be tough.

1 Like

Bring your own crowd of supporters…organic.

1 Like

Ms. Clementine is going to give all of them detention:

Almost certainly yes.

Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?

If the owner agreed to it who cares?

Going in Sheets was much worse being her administration is suing them. She probably is too clueless to know.

1 Like

It sounds like her campaign booked the restaurant for a gathering of her local volunteers. If it’s passed off as her just dropping by and these were people who happened to be there, that’s very fake. Can’t tell from casually looking it up.

1 Like

Why is that “worse?”

I honestly can’t wrap my head around the stuff you guys get upset about.

Also, it’s Sheetz, but I’m still a Wawa man.

Democrats are like that. Did they not kick Huckabee Sanders out of a restaurant?

Fair assessment.

1 Like

That was different…THOSE people shouldn’t be served.

1 Like

Providing a link for this kinda thing is usually helpful. Thanks in advance.

Because they are suing them for racial discrimination. Do you think a campaign looks good supporting a company they are suing for racial discrimination? It is amazing to me a person who claims to be a lawyer has zero critical thinking skills.

Why would I be upset about it genius, I think it is halarious.

2 Likes

The Harris campaign is suing Sheetz for discrimination?

I love it when you guys try to pull the “critical thinking” card. You should use it.

I have no idea. But clearly you are upset by it, you made the comment.

No one else seems to be.

Those kind of moments really show how deep the divide is. I’d expound but I just had to leave family vacation to a work ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ thing and I’m sitting at a bar eating pizza and not in the right state of mind.

Yes

You might want to try it.

Where quote it genius. I said going in there was much worse. Anyone with critical thinking skills would recognize I was talking about it being worse for her. Especially since I defended her going in other place.

So if you’re not upset by Harris stopping at Sheetz, why is it “worse?”

Are you trying to say that other people will be upset by it? Who do you think will be upset by it, aside from you guys?

I don’t think her being in that restaurant was bad. However supporting / campaigning in a business that they are suing for racial discrimination is bad optics. So worse then an owner closing their place to hold an event, will it matter, not in the least.

1 Like

Or a big ass middle finger to the business. They would have to serve a black woman. Should piss them off if they are actually racist

1 Like