What's happening with Fox

He actually is a never trumper. Has been for several years now.

1 Like

Cavuto looks a bit like Walter to me.

I have had to listen for the last 3 yrs or more to the support that 99% FBI are GOOD HONEST agents. I find myself no longer finding this to be worth believing. Especially after this election. What kind of difference honest agents would have made to the outcome of this election?
Once again, agents sit on the side lines. From late last fall through the impeachment process sham and all the way until now. Info regarding corruption of a potential new presidentcy. Those at the top would come up from the lower levels in law inforcement and would have to prove through out their career why they deserve to be promoted and seek higher positions. So those 1 percent of bad people at the top in the FBI, CIA or any of the law inforcement agencies rose up from the bottom 99%. Nothing can compare to a heart warming movie that tells how things are supposed to work as an example A Few Good Men. I proudly served my country for 25 yes in the US NAVY. The right thing is usually the hardest thing I had to do. I pushed against people with the mind set of looking the other way and not having the courage to do what is right even if it is a painful and difficult task. I know I picked the hardest path for success in advancement during my career. I was and am still very successful in my life and it was not easily obtained. I still have my integrity, self-respect and very blessed.

Fox has joined the club of sensorship. We have had to listen to Fox regurgitate other news outlets speaking of allegations and accusations of Trump and conservatives to even Russia. So Neil Cavuto gets to decide what Americans need or deserve to hear. “Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I just think we have to be very clear what she’s charging: The other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting.” Cavuto said Monday afternoon. “Unless she has more details to back that up, I can’t in good countenance continue showing you this.”

Mr Hannity, please explain what benefits Fox News has to offer the American listener.

R/ Howard Meyer

The reason there’s no proof is because everyone is in on it!

4 Likes

Yes unfortunately that is the direction it is going.

So the FBI, CIA, and Fox News are in cahoots with Biden?

Well there is opinion newscasters and then those that report the regular news. Fox has both from what I can tell I don’t really watch news (Just Read) after the past four years it has all been to overwhelming.

Just like the coronavirus, all I wanted to hear about was a possible vaccine or how in the hell did it start not 8-9 months of a daily death count and despair.

Same with the Russian investigations, three years non stop coverage. It was I just like a TV show with three seasons and no break in between, and there is just a few TV shows I have made it through three seasons. I would imagine many on the left felt the same on Benghazi.

These days I just listen to podcasts of people who I think are interesting. I like Joe Rogan he seems to get a good mix of interesting people from music, sports, journalists, politics etc…And he will talk with them for three hours without screaming.

I think the news media is pretty much obsolete at this point, however fox will probably outlast the rest of them just for the fact that they have no competition on the right.

Actually, the entire world is in cahoots with Biden, except for those who voted for Trump. The powers that be just haven’t had time to work the conspiracy theory up to that quite yet…

2 Likes

Trump TV is potentially right around the corner.

Dude plz no…

I think I represent a lot of the people on the right in terms they liked a lot of his policies (Not all) especially on immigration and America-first when it comes to out and insourcing. I will not miss the way he berated people and especially won’t miss the tweets that sounded like an 8th grade boy after having his first beer.

I want to see someone next time with his policies but more conservative on spending and a lot more of a statesmen.

1 Like

I get that there are some conservatives who didn’t care for him, but sorry - there are too many people on the right who are clearly as enamored of Trump himself as they are of any policies he enacted.

Donald and his miserable adult offspring aren’t leaving the conservative circus anytime soon, so long as people line up to cheer him and there’s grifting to be done.

1 Like

do you support his allegations of voter fraud and refusal to concede?

that is now the only thing that defines if you are a trump supporter or a lib now…

We all have our share of nutters the politician on the left with the biggest share of followers on Twitter before Biden became the nominee is AOC.

Or racism.

1 Like

They’re the most corrupt agencies in the world…and most dangerous to free people.

1 Like

Don’t forget the judge.

If you want to know what’s going on with Fox, here’s the Readers Digest condensed version.

March 22, 2020

Rupert Murdoch Put His Son in Charge of Fox.

He’s not a conservative and is driving his viewers away…like myself. Bye Felicia.

1 Like

I heard something like that as well.

Welcome aboard, Agustin.

The Walt Disney Company’s acquisition of 21st Century Fox will become official early Wednesday morning, with Fox News becoming a key part of the newly created Fox Corporation.Mar 19, 2019

There is your answer.

edit, oops my bad, fox news was spun off, so I was wrong.