What would you say to the "Truth and Reconciliation Commission?"

Who were Steele’s sources? Who did they have to be?

Don’t care.

It’s right there in black and white. And more of the truth is outing.

So, the President’s apologists and supporters can focus on the pee tape.

Here’s another part that’s getting confirmed.

Earlier in the year five IGs were removed in a span of about six weeks.

That should get looked into.

Maybe also look into things like the head of the BLM holding his office illegally and refusing too step down.

Absolutely! This is not a monarchy.

I know you don’t care.

Has the SCOTUS ruled it is illegal?

Why? Is it within his authority to do so?

I think that looking into Rick Perry mucking about in Ukrainian Petrol markets for personal gain while acting as Secretary of Energy should probably happen.

I know, let’s pass a statute for some sort of prosecutor’s office who would be, y’know, independent or something and could investigate without fear or favor.

Yeah… I don’t think the SCOTUS would rule in favor of the administration on this one.

“I would’ve been an anti-Trumper, but my sobriety and lack of a brain injury prevented me from doing so.”

2 Likes

Have they?

You’re going to get one of your buddies in trouble.

I think that they should look into the Secretary of Transportation using her office to help enrich herself and her family.

1 Like

Right on! :grin: :+1:t2:

1 Like

:grin:

Except an investigation isn’t at all what Reich is calling for. He wants an actual official commission to condemn the supporters of Trump. The government actually becomes part of the political process for one party.
Trump, as party leader, can call out Democrats and blame them. Biden, self proclaimed “I am the Democratic Party” can call out Republicans and blame them. Reich is calling for an official public commission to take the side of one political party.
If anyone should be called out as an autocrat, it is is Reich.

2 Likes

The Secretary of Transportation speaking business to the CEO’s of various companies while still owning stock in those companies should be looked into IMO.

1 Like

This would set a dangerous precedent.

1 Like

Normally I would agree.

But man… the stuff that has gone on in the past four years is beyond the pale. At least at the beginning of the Administration they could be shamed. Remember when Lead bullet enthusiast Ryan Zinke had to step down because of some iffy plane rides?

Those were the good times.