What to do with the "savings" from A-stan

Like abandoned/demolished housing.

Not where I live. Or you talking about replacing old tenements with these 3d houses?

All that and more has probably already been stolen and sent overseas.

By the numbers: Blake Hall, CEO of ID.me, a service that tries to prevent this kind of fraud, tells Axios that America has lost more than $400 billion to fraudulent claims. As much as 50% of all unemployment monies might have been stolen, he says.

• Haywood Talcove, the CEO of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, estimates that at least 70% of the money stolen by impostors ultimately left the country, much of it ending up in the hands of criminal syndicates in China, Nigeria, Russia and elsewhere.

China has made billions on the virus from Wuhan.

1 Like

Printed housing is a gimmick. It isn’t the answer.

I’m sure you have an acre or two you could spare for housing the homeless. :wink:

How about deficit reduction?

If we could make building low income housing profitable to developers then the where isn’t anymore of an issue than where do we build new single-family homes.

Put the money in a pool to pay off lawsuits from relatives of those left behind in Afghanistan?

Some of which(those left behind) will surely will executed if it hasn’t already happened.

You don’t live in the city. Nor is there a homeless problem there

Abandoned malls for one. They are huge and relics of the past. Empty strip malls are everywhere

It gets thrown out. Anyone who wanted to get out of Afghanistan had 18 months to do so. While I’m deeply ashamed of the way the withdrawal was executed anyone who didn’t leave when they had the chance is retarded.

The largest group still there traveled into the country 2 months ago against the government’s warnings. Why are we responsible for their stupid decisions. Should the government bail me out if I go to Mexico and get myself thrown in jail

1 Like

We could fund the Platinum Plan with the savings!

…say, whatever happened to the savings from leaving Iraq?

:thinking:

1 Like

Says right in the article total cost of finished product.

Yep, that’s only $1.2B a year. 1% of what we spend annually in a single country on the other side of the globe. The America First crowd has a problem with the former but not the latter. Weird

Some poor bastards somewhere are fixin to get themselves some democracy dropped on them from 10000 feet.

We spent it on weapons for the Taliban I mean Afghan army

Agreed. Biden is at fault for the withdrawal plan. The people that got stuck there did so by their own choices. They had MONTHS of time to get out, yet they waited until the last possible moment. It’s personal responsibility the way I see it.

I’ve heard estimates in excess of 5 trillion dollars just to get all of our bridges and roads back to the conditions they’re supposed to be in.

I want a Domestic War on Substandard Infrastructure, funded by a technology and manufacturing race.

1 Like

And it gets worse when you start looking at actual cases of who is still. All the families in San Diego that got caught there are Afghanistan refugees ( now US citizens) who coordinated a field trip against multiple warnings so they could see family members 1 last time.

Absolutely. There’s literally thousands of better ways to blow money. The entire point was that we don’t have enough money to address all the problems here so how about we take some of our nation building money and actually spend it on ourselves.

We could even maybe start paying off a little bit of our dent

“Globalism” is a vampire on our secular nation. The more it thrives, the more we decay. America should come First.

1 Like