What to do with the "savings" from A-stan

Really!? Let me consult The Duck.

And they can be printed for 4k.

Put one in my back yard, I need a little more space for equipment. No interior walls please…

You are correct sir.

Best range I have seen is 7k to 10k. I think with investment we could get there though.

Now you have seen 4k.

2 Likes

Of course if the government does it, you have to add a few zeros.

Ridiculous

You don’t get to spend the “savings”, it was going on the credit card.

Interesting process but it isn’t the answer to homelessness.

A “printed” house only creates a wall, you still need doors, windows, floors and a roof. Not to mention heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing. And you end up with a butt ugly building.

Many homeless aren’t going to be able to handle living in a house, the maintenance would be beyond them. Besides, they also need to be provided with jobs and training which just as important.

Multi unit housing makes more sense for many homeless.

A much better solution would be putting homeless to work (those physically able) building housing thus learning a trade and gaining a home.

Seriously, CMU goes up fast too. I haven’t run the numbers but CMU is problem as cheap, if not cheaper.

1 Like

:rofl: Based on what?

I still don’t understand where you’re going to put the houses.

Lots of city owned properties all around the country.

Ah. Good point.

Like town squares?

Like abandoned/demolished housing.

Not where I live. Or you talking about replacing old tenements with these 3d houses?

All that and more has probably already been stolen and sent overseas.

By the numbers: Blake Hall, CEO of ID.me, a service that tries to prevent this kind of fraud, tells Axios that America has lost more than $400 billion to fraudulent claims. As much as 50% of all unemployment monies might have been stolen, he says.

• Haywood Talcove, the CEO of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, estimates that at least 70% of the money stolen by impostors ultimately left the country, much of it ending up in the hands of criminal syndicates in China, Nigeria, Russia and elsewhere.

China has made billions on the virus from Wuhan.

1 Like

Printed housing is a gimmick. It isn’t the answer.

I’m sure you have an acre or two you could spare for housing the homeless. :wink:

How about deficit reduction?