What to do about Shifty?

Then how come Mueller sounded like an idiot? Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Againā€¦did the prosecutor lie if he didnā€™t get a conviction?

How long will you keep eating from the sheople trough and regurgibleet? Whereā€™s the evidence? Itā€™s been YEARS OF CLAIMS, MILLIONS SPENTā€¦and NOTHING!

How long will you eat this feces?

Let me share something with you, this investigation wasnā€™t about Russian collusion? It was about that lā€™il after mark that Rosenstein added to the scope of the investigation? You knowā€¦the one that added plus anything else you can find along the way. They had NOTHING and were looking for SOMETHING. Do you really not understand this?

Another dodgeā€¦was a simple question. Did the prosecutor lie?

Youā€™ve been dodging the truth for years. Why is that? Seriouslyā€¦why do you let people use you?

Not going to answer eh? Its ok , I understandā€¦ Remember the 5 Dā€™s of Dodgeball: Dodge , Duck , Dip , Dive and Dodge

1 Like

Apples and oranges.

He lied about probable cause.

Thats covered in the 5 Dā€™s ā€¦

Nice dodge.

Schiff is a weasel. He never had anything.

:apple:

Noā€¦I donā€™t. My shots didnā€™t miss and I won easily. Just like now. :sunglasses:

Yes you win by dodging a questionā€¦Weeeeeeā€¦lol

Juking and jiving.

Schiff missed the virus intel with his TDS as a fine follow up.

His punishment will be a run at the CA governorship or maybe Senate.

You think Pelosi will bequeath HER seat to him or her daughter?

It is a fine tradition hold power at any cost.

:apple:

True :laughing:ā€¦

With a Dimbulbcrat majority in the House and Pelosi as Speaker nothing will happen to Shiffty. If Nov swings the House to the Rā€™s he loses his Chair but the maroons in his district (in and around Burbank CA), will send him back for 2 more years to be the lying POS everybody knows he is!

1 Like

Sorry, Smyrna. Schiff will be voted back in by his constituents. They donā€™t care what is proven about him.

1 Like

Of course you do!

Elections have consequences!!

If he knew of exculpatory evidence and hid it while making his charge, he is in legal trouble. That said, congressmen can lie with impunity given the debate clause.

You mean like the way Bush believed there were WMDs in IRAQ?

Can you freaking read? At all? Everybody knows your opinion of Trump. You are offering no new useful information. You have already said this 100 times. We get it.

BTW. Please respect the topic. This is about Shifty. Not The President. We have already heard your opinion of the president about 1000 times. Thanks!