What the **** is Trump doing at the Libertarian Convention in the first place?!

like risking pregnancy and then accepting the consequence?

2 Likes

It’s great that Trump will meet with just anyone.

It’s how he got to have a dinner with a Neo Nazi.

3 Likes

Anything but that!

I never understood the women who messed around, how they weren’t concerned about pregnancy or even birth control.

And yet, he invited them to share the stage with him.

Girls are just as stupid as boys. :wink:

1 Like

It makes sense that if you’re going to be sexually active, then to take BC.

Of course.

Are you being sarcastic?

No. People do use birth control. Condoms fail. Women are raped. Sometimes people get carried away. Libertarians get that.

And what will happen when states deny women contraceptives?

Not for long.

Yep. For all the dumbasses monitoring my social media and harassing me/spreading a rumor about pre-marital sex and having an abortion IRL. That one is for them.

What’s happening to the morning after pill?

i bet you it will disappear in some states.

I will bet you a pizza. If it doesn’t go away, you owe me a pizza. I’m being serious. And if it does, I owe you a pizza.

1 Like

Yes, A great speech. And Obviously, Trump is far more libertarian than rinos and dems.

Wow, TDS so bad someone thinks voter out reach is a bad idea… Now that’s comedy!

3 Likes

And what was this about, other than pandering to Libertarians?

“And if you vote for me, on Day One, I will commute the sentence of Ross Ulbricht,” For those who need context, Ross Ulbricht was convicted by a jury of his peers of selling narcotics on the internet.

Ross William Ulbricht is an American serving life imprisonment for creating and operating the darknet market website Silk Road from 2011 until his arrest in 2013. The site operated as a hidden service on the Tor network and facilitated the sale of narcotics and other illegal products and services.

Now, I would think the MAGAs would prefer he remain in jail.

From the Libertarian platform

3.4 Free Trade and Migration

We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.

They want the open border policy that you accuse the Democrats of having.

They do have some nutty ideas, and its the nutty ideas libertarians have that keep me Republican.

1 Like

When one looks at the platform… the only thing that Trump and them have in common is taxes.

That’s it.